PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Ending *SPOILERS*

Ultros0
12-30-2003, 04:53 AM
How many of you thought it was worth it?

hentai
12-30-2003, 05:12 AM
horrible assness. this game is soooo appalling, the ending is like FFX's, stupid speech, WHAT THE HELL, where did all the cool stuff from the pervious FF endings go? (excluding a few)... but the tidus coming back, that was ...so-so. I STILL HATE HIM! ahhhhh... i want more gippal/nooj/baralai/paine adventures :(

eternalshiva
12-30-2003, 02:55 PM
well ... then...

I thought it was worth it :P I played it through twice got 100% and I was satisfied of this end. I was not happy with FFX ending but this one rocked! *Yay Yuna is happy!*

Ultros0
12-31-2003, 12:45 AM
if the perfect ending is what everyone says it is, it seems pretty much like what i already could figure out

Kupo
12-31-2003, 05:55 AM
I agree with eternalshiva... I really liked it. I thought it was a happy ending and wrapped everything up in a little nice package, which was nice. I thought that the ending being the same as in FFX's was actually a nice little nostalgic touch, and not that bad. Tidus' speech was a little whacked, but I was so glad to hear him speak more than a word or two at once that I didn't mind. For the most part, it was really sweet and a nice way to end the FFX storyline. I think I and a lot of other people would have been upset if they left it at some sort of cliffhanger, because its a sequel, which is kinda supposed to resolve things, most of the time. And I think Yuna and Tidus deserved a happy ending :love: Heh, mebbe if you hate Tidus so much, you should play badly and get the crappy ending, because you sure arent' gonna get him back that way, ya? :moggie:

hentai
12-31-2003, 06:41 AM
hahah, i dont know if i'll finish it anytime soon, i spoiled myself and watched my friend beat and get the perfect ending... you dont have to play 'badly' to get the normal ending, i'm like 43%, at the farplane and i might say i have whooped some tail the whole way, *sigh* effort effort effort... but come on, the story! where the hell was that? ahh, nevermind, dont argue~ we all enjoyed the massage/hot springs, leave it at that 8-)

arcdragon9
12-31-2003, 09:19 PM
You can't expect evry single final fantasy to have or be the coolest story. That's life...granted, I disliked Tidus, but it was a nice touch I think. And as far as other FF's go, their endings fit them on different levels in different ways. I liked some for this and disliked the same one for that, as stupid as they might be. And if you really look at it in a different light, our views don't matter, as long as the writer(s) are happy. But who actualy cares about them.....now I was going to make a very valid point, but thruogh my ramblings i forgot it.....sorry.

Ultros0
12-31-2003, 10:23 PM
whats with all the tidus hate

hentai
01-04-2004, 08:06 AM
his whiny attitude, voice and annoyance. SUCK IT UP.

twobitmage
01-04-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by hentai
his whiny attitude, voice and annoyance. SUCK IT UP.

whiny? hmm...sounds pretty whiny to say that hentai :D