PDA

View Full Version : For us poor Europeans :( *spoilers*

Radje
12-30-2003, 02:55 PM
Right a few questions to work us all up before we get this highly awaited game:

One for the guys: I know Yuna has a new Personality but how about Rikku, is she more or less the same? Also, the game is said to both attract boys to the lack of clothing and attract girls to the high "girliness of the game" Do the characters act flirty?

One for the girls: How girly is the game? This is something i'm worried about. Examples would be ace.

Unisex: What aspects of the game disapointed you?

Unisex: What aspects of the game did you enjoy?

Older gamers (18 and above) : Did you find the game to childish, if so why, if not, why not?

Younger gamers (17 and under) : Were there any hard to understand bits to the game as in intellectual jokes and such, examples?

All: Compared to X what parts to you like that have been changed? Why?

All: Are the missions easy or well balanced or far too hard?

All: Do you really massage la blanc (probably not her name i can't remember) is it fun or not? Why?

All: Are the men in the game shown as attracted to Rikku, Yuna and Paine?

Please answer all you can with examples. I'm dieing of want for X-2 ^.^ i'd like to finalise some on my prior knowledge about it.

eternalshiva
12-30-2003, 03:04 PM
:D

I loved this game because:

It is girly at the beginning, because I think you expect a FF game and they changed the flow of it, made it more funny, more relaxed and less focused on the dark side of life. Yuna being a pop star makes it a little girly ... well, they're girls :/ And brother is still being questioned xD

The characters are not necessarily flirty, the girls' appeal is the fact that its a all-girl party and Love is the main plot (obviously) I know lots of guys that like it, the battle system is difficult and interesting, the fiends are similar to FFX and the missions are both difficult and fun.

Rikku is exactly the same, Yuna is just more open to others.

Once you get used to the setting of the game, you actually enjoy the girly aspects of it because it blends in with the story.

I loved the multiple ending depending on what events you triggered and your story completion. Nothing really disapointed me, I wanted to know more about Gippal, Nooj and Baralai.

The game is not childish, its a videogame :/ Do I really have to say more? Its a Final Fantasy and its fun.

Its entirely different from X, so I like all the changes. Its not as depressing.

And yes you do Massage LeBlanc xD its hilarious and I was almost peeing my pants when it happened.

You really have to make up your own opinion of it.

it rocked

Radje
12-30-2003, 03:09 PM
Thankyou *huggles* *dies of antisipation*