PDA

View Full Version : The best FF8 couples

lonely
12-30-2003, 03:35 PM
Who do you think make the best couples?
And Why do you think this?

DocFrance
12-30-2003, 03:43 PM
Definitely Angelo and Dr. Odine. They went so well together, ya know?

I'm gonna go shoot myself now.

lonely
12-30-2003, 04:00 PM
Dr. Odine and Angelo. Wow what a great combination!

lonely
12-30-2003, 04:52 PM
Seifer and Quistis would make the best couples, coz they are always arguing with each other and they even agree with each other at times. They would look good together.

selphie666
02-01-2004, 07:58 PM
I HAVE NO IDEA!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!

Lord Xehanort
02-01-2004, 08:24 PM
How about Squall & Rinoa?

selphie666
02-01-2004, 08:25 PM
Nah, I just can't see them together.

Lord Xehanort
02-01-2004, 08:26 PM
Selphie and Irvine look good together too... selphie just needs to get some taste in clothes and stop dressing like a hooker!

selphie666
02-01-2004, 08:30 PM
A hooker? I don't know if you're playing the same game as me, but last time I checked Selphie dressed in orange courduroy overall dress thingy.

Lord Xehanort
02-01-2004, 08:51 PM
It's a yellow one piece that barely covers her backside.

selphie666
02-01-2004, 08:58 PM
I'm sorry, but Selphie just does not look like she would dress like a hooker. She definitely doesn't act like she would. (In case you're wondering, I am only defending Selphie partially because she's my favorite character) I did find a good pic of Selphie and Irvine together, though. I just don't know how to post it.

lonely
02-02-2004, 11:42 AM
Selphie and Irvine did make a good couple, they made a funny couple too! I like what selphie wears. I think if she didn't wear it she would be a totally different person!:choc:

Mo-Nercy
02-02-2004, 11:57 AM
I thought Laguna and Raine made a cute couple.

lonely
02-02-2004, 12:07 PM
Yes I totally totally agree on that one, Laguna and Raine were perfect for each other and were so romantic in the ending.:choc:

Breine
02-02-2004, 01:13 PM
I don't really know. I have a hard time choosing here 'cause I actually think that all the couples are lovely/cute in their own ways... :D

lonely
02-02-2004, 04:40 PM
Yes Breine I agree, all the couples do look very cute/romantic, they all go very well together! I'm not sure though on you know, how that girl with the pigtail and Zell works, coz you don't really get to know much about her.:D

selphie666
02-03-2004, 03:03 AM
Oh, are Zell and the girl with the pigtail going out? I kind of suspected it because she acted all weird around Zell, but I wasn't really sure.

MagicKnight Locke
02-03-2004, 09:06 AM
Selphie and Irvine.They are so cute together =).

Iceglow
02-03-2004, 04:03 PM
Ansem one thing here - If Selphie looks like a ho for wearing her skirt what about every single female SeeD cadet in the game seeing as their uniform is a bloody mini - skirt that barely covers their nicker line! the fact is that the mini skirt is a fashionable girls item of clothing and I know one thing for certain that when clubbing I don't see the guys or me complaining about mini skirts.

Lord Xehanort
02-03-2004, 07:51 PM
Well, if Square was gonna make the girls with mini-skirts, they could've at lest been fair and made Squall walk about in tight jogging shorts and no shirt. They should stop being so biased! And yeah, all the female SeeDs except Quistis have short 'hoochie skirts'.

lonely
02-04-2004, 05:37 PM
Excuse me! What did you say Ansem? Squall in tight jogging trousers! I can cope with him being topless but please tight jogging trousers, you must be insane, I thank square for not making Squall wear such rediculous clothes, any how we wouldn't like him as much as we do, les jes say that he does wear tight joggers and be topless, would we like him? no coz he would be a totally different person, he would be open from the start and thats jes wrong coz we like the not open from the start and the change coz he met Rinoa and fell in love! :choc:
I'm sorry Ansem but we can deal with the belts... I mean mini skirts, look I don't particularly like mini skirts either, they are rediculasly small and discusting but thats jes our opinion, so if square wants to make a game were the girls uniforms or clothes then so be it, I'm not gonna hate FF8 coz I hate mini skirts, I'd have to have a better reason than that, and still if I did have a better reason, I don't think I could ever hate a game as inspiring than that, what do you think on this?:mog:

I've wrote alot haven't I, I'll shut up now!:choc:

Lord Xehanort
02-04-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by lonely
Excuse me! What did you say Ansem? Squall in tight jogging trousers! I can cope with him being topless but please tight jogging trousers, you must be insane, I thank square for not making Squall wear such rediculous clothes, any how we wouldn't like him as much as we do, les jes say that he does wear tight joggers and be topless, would we like him? no coz he would be a totally different person, he would be open from the start and thats jes wrong coz we like the not open from the start and the change coz he met Rinoa and fell in love! :choc:
I'm sorry Ansem but we can deal with the belts... I mean mini skirts, look I don't particularly like mini skirts either, they are rediculasly small and discusting but thats jes our opinion, so if square wants to make a game were the girls uniforms or clothes then so be it, I'm not gonna hate FF8 coz I hate mini skirts, I'd have to have a better reason than that, and still if I did have a better reason, I don't think I could ever hate a game as inspiring than that, what do you think on this?

True, but he wouldn't have to wear it from the beginning. Just a scene or so is all. I'm just saying that Square has had many scantily-clad women... but only one man! KUJA! And he's almost a woman anyway! The male in FFXII looks promising since he just wears an open vest! *melts* But Square needs more guy bodies shown off! The jogging shorts was just some random thing in my mind. (BAoTW supports randomness so it's alright)

lonely
02-05-2004, 08:39 AM
I still couldn't imagine him in tight joggers.

Lord Xehanort
02-05-2004, 10:50 AM
THEN JUST TOPLESS!!!!!!! GOD! THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE SO HARD!!!

Iceglow
02-05-2004, 01:43 PM
Quote: tight jogging bottoms

? wTF! (typed like that show show the emphasis no typos from me) Eughh no Jogging bottoms? give the man some style make them tight PVC or Leather trousers.

Also standard SeeD cadet female uniform = miniskirt (even in trabia - are they human or not they must freeze) Graduated SeeD female uniform = Long skirt

lonely
02-05-2004, 04:29 PM
excuse me Ansem for jes putting my point across, excuse me for even living *sarcasm takes over*
Any how there was no need to be horrible or shout at me, no one deserves to be shouted at especially if that person is highly emotional and very sensative!!!!!!!:mad2:

Fallen_angel_666 I agree with you tight joggers would jes seem so wrong, especially if Squall were to wear them, I like the Idea of leather trousers, now I can imagine him wearing those, jes make sure that there not tight.:D

benchfordeath
10-23-2011, 08:19 PM
Hmm... how about Ward and a Moomba?

Jiro
10-24-2011, 01:18 AM
benchfordeath, this thread is seven years old. Only three of the members who posted in this thread have been here in the last year anyway.

If you would like to continue the conversation, feel free to start a new thread! But let sleeping threads lie, otherwise.