PDA

View Full Version : Floral Fallal, Machna Maw and Full Throtle Dress Spheres

sarar
12-30-2003, 11:40 PM
Okay, I've noticed these spheeres can be powerful. But how do you use them or equip them? Or even learn the abilities?

Giga Guess
12-31-2003, 01:53 AM
Heh. Get ready.

Special Dresspheres are FFX-2's answer to summons. They are extremely powerful incarnations of the characters, but this you already know.

To use them, you just have to change into every dressphere on your Garment grid, and then press R1 to gain access to it. In changing into the special dressphere you gain MUCHO HP & MP, as well as Ribbon as an auto-ability. Also, each one has two extra components (ie// Yuna has Left& Right Pistils), which compensate for the lack of two characters. Should the character die, she reverts to her most recent dressphere (The one she was on as she transformed), and the other two characters return. AP is gained as normal.

eternalshiva
12-31-2003, 09:53 AM
Yeah... it replaces your entire party, the easiest way to access it is to equip the Unherring Path Garment Grid, it only has two nodes and NO, you can't just put one dress sphere on a grid and try to access the ultimate form :/ you have to use EVERY node. xD

sarar
12-31-2003, 10:19 PM
Okay, I did what you guys said. I used the unearthing garmet grid and functioned tw dressspheres to it. Then I had all three of my players change into the different dressspheres. But I'm confused on the pressing R1 to acces them. Where do I press it? Do I press it in battle in the menu, what submenu... I've tried to figure it out, but I still can't get access to the special spheres.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-31-2003, 10:35 PM
Press L1 to access the Spherechange menu, then press R1 to access the special dresssphere.

sarar
01-01-2004, 12:11 AM
ehhhhh it's still not working. In the batle mode right?

edit: I just realized I didn't have Paine's special spehere. Funny, I thought I had it. Do I need all three to make them work? Where do I get Paine's?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-01-2004, 12:29 AM
No, you don't need all three just to get one of them to work.

All the world will suffer for your nonsense (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=40770).

eternalshiva
01-01-2004, 03:06 AM
Make sure you access both spheres in one fight, you'll notice that the grid nodes glow after you changed both times. Access the Grid menu in battle, if its glowing, press R1. If it isn't glowing, you either don;t have her sphere or you haven't changed into the other sphere yet.

Giga Guess
01-03-2004, 12:29 AM
Slightly off-topic, but I believe it's the Unerring Path.

Yeah, I missed Paine's Sprecial Dressphere the first time around (As well as many others), so don't feel bad. Thing is, second time around, I barely used them.