PDA

View Full Version : How do you build your party?

skatehippie
01-01-2004, 03:57 AM
Hey, I was looking under "abilities" for my party and scanning the percentages for how much they've learned for each dressphere...and I was wondering what is the most feasable way to level them up?

I've pretty much kept Yuna as the main gunner, Rikku as thief, etc...but now I'm wondering as to whether I should designate the other spheres to one character like I did with their original ones...or is it really worth having them each master all the dresspheres?

eternalshiva
01-02-2004, 11:25 AM
Its up to you, I mastered every one of them, evern the special dress spheres. You evantually get bracelets that allow you to access what you've mastered in other Dress Spheres without having to equip the nodes with them.

It depends how far you want to get into the game, you don;t have to but it is useful. You can just get them to learn a specific ability that you need and never touch it again.

You get 1 AP point almost everytime you hit a monster with a character so I recommend you get in a fight with a high HP fiend and go crazy. I like the round gel things in Macalania Wood, just attack them and you do little damage but you get lots of hits in.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-02-2004, 11:53 AM
You only get extra AP for using a dressphere's special abilities. If a dressphere has an ability that's helpful and costs no MP, you can master it very quickly by constantly using that ability to score lots of AP. The Gunner's Trigger Happy and the White Mage's Pray are the best examples of this.

Just using the Fight command won't get you anything, although you still get one AP for every monster killed.