PDA

View Full Version : Gurr I can't get Anima! HELP PLEASE!

DMKA
01-01-2004, 09:20 AM
Umm ok, the first time I played the game (borrowed the PS2 from a friend, borrowed the game from another guy...sad), I got Anima...now for some reason I can't get her! I got all but one of those damn statues lit up (its the one in the front of the room with the six statues on the left side, yellow orb thing), and I can't figure out how the hell to get that one lit....:mad2:.

So can anyone help? I really want Anima, plus I'm trying to get and do everything.

NM
01-01-2004, 02:43 PM
You need to revisit and re-do the trials in each temple again. There is also a hidden item chest in each one that you need to open with the destucion spheres. Once you've got every item from each trial you get Anima.

Savannah
01-01-2004, 07:02 PM
The top left statue is Besaid, the left middle is Machalania, bottom left is Zanarkand, top right is Bevelle, middle right is Djose, and bottom right is Kilika. You don't have to do every temple over again-- if you lit up the statue, you opened the chest. Just go back and re-do the temple whose statue you didn't light up. I'm not sure which one is the yellow one, but whichever one you missed, go back to the temple and make sure you get the destruction sphere and the treasure chest it "unhides" instead of just meeting with the Fayth at the end of the trial (I made this mistake).

Lord Xehanort
01-15-2004, 05:16 PM
The yellow orb is Zanarkand. I spent 4 days figuring that out.:mad2:

pixie_demon
01-19-2004, 03:21 AM
first time thru i missed the besaid sphere, god knows how, and by the time i realised, dark valefor was there, and icouldn't beat it. so i had to wait a LONG time for that one.

didnt make THAT mistake again, let me assure you!!

Lord Xehanort
01-19-2004, 09:56 AM
Oh, that's right... those Dark Aeons y'all have to fight. Then (correct me if I'm wrong) but won't you have to fight Dark Bahamut (I think that's the one) at Zanarkand?

cloud.strife
01-19-2004, 08:39 PM
you do fight dark bahumat at Zanarkand but you can use the destruction sphere and get the treasure chest without fighting him.

pixie_demon
01-20-2004, 03:12 AM
yeah, the sun crest or something is there, if you dont get that after the battle with yunalesca, you are STUFFED to put it lightly. dark bahamut is HELL to fight. and if u arent "uberising" then u pretty much have an angels chance in hell of beating him!!

chucky200
03-13-2005, 07:05 AM
Sorry 4 u dude, but u're gona have to go through hell to get those items.

Dark shiva and dark valefor guard both of the temples and theres bahamut in zanarkend ( but i think u kan get past him ?)

Ure gonna need Break hp limit, auto-haste, auto phoenix, break damage limit.

Contact me if u want details on how 2 get these things
(gd luck )

Del Murder
03-14-2005, 12:00 AM
He asked the question over a year ago, I'm sure he finished by now. Please don't revive old threads.