PDA

View Full Version : After defeating lavos

ChocoboRider
01-02-2004, 11:21 PM
I gotta question for any of those chronotrigger freaks like me out there.

Whenever I defeat Lavos, after the flashy-thingy w/ all the different times, the screen goes white for a sec, then u see the shadows of the characters u fought w/. off to the left i see one of the Lavos bits! seriously. What's with that? is it a fluke in my emulator? or is there some special meaning?

TheAbominatrix
01-03-2004, 12:08 AM
I dunno, but I've seen it myself, even on my cart.

Killy
01-03-2004, 04:35 PM
I can see it too, I dont know what it means.

Jebus
01-03-2004, 05:00 PM
Bum bum bum!!!

I have no idea, haven't seen that, and I've beat it at least 12 times.

I'll have to ask my friend, hes beaten it so many times he (seriously) sent his record into the Guiness Book of World Records, but they rejected it.

ChocoboRider
01-05-2004, 12:54 AM
yeah man it really creeps me out. it's like u cant kill lavos or something. like he (it) managed to send out a new "spore" or something in order to continue existence on another planet. it opens up huge possibilities. it may be a new link between ct and cc. or maybe its just a continuation of the cycle. maybe another lavos was on another planet, and the same thing (to a poitn) happened to it. it sent out its dying spore and it fell to earth. on earth, crono & co. destroyed it, and it sent out its spore to yet another planet, thus continuing the cycle.

kinda depressing, dont u think?

master01
01-05-2004, 01:10 PM
kind of remind me a book sequal i ment to werit...
i think its a disigen problem... (a deep voice insyde me shouts NO! THERE IS NO PROBLEMS WITH CHRONO TRIGGER! but, there is no perfect in this world <to bad magus only exicste in rpg :crying2: >)

alltough you have a point... mybe that will be the plot of chrono break, who knows?

Stayin Dizzy
01-07-2004, 07:43 PM
I spent all of yesterday and today going back through CT just to see all the endings (I had missed a couple in all my other ventures through the game) and I had just noticed that yesterday but thought it was a glitch in my rom. Wouldn't that be odd if it was implying something though, as Lucca says something about Lavos sending his children off to other planets if shes in your group when you fight the core.

Strider
01-10-2004, 05:52 AM
It's there. The fact that the left one is the one you have to kill off repeatedly to damage the right one at all might have something to do with the fact that's the one you see, but I really can't say anything.

ForeverZeroUltima
01-11-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by El Mariachi
It's there. The fact that the left one is the one you have to kill off repeatedly to damage the right one at all might have something to do with the fact that's the one you see, but I really can't say anything.

that's not true! THAT'S NOT TRUE! you don't have to kill the left one! i've experimented and found that, if you kill the center one and wait, the right one will shut off its defense. BUT, if you destroy the left one without killing the middle, the right wil shut off defense anyway! you just have to kill at least one part to kill the right side.