PDA

View Full Version : Yuna and Company Badassness

Squall Leonheart
01-04-2004, 05:20 PM
By no means am i complaning here, but throughout the game (that ive played so far) everyone from FFX is wearing the exact same clothes, i.e. Wakka Lulu Isaaru etc. Why did (especially Yuna and Rikku, Paine wasnt in 10) the girls suddenly say "f*** this" and get such totally awesome clothes that blow the crap outta their other ones?

Ultros0
01-04-2004, 07:17 PM
Sphere hunting requires travelling... Their clothes in FFX weren't exactly fitting for that. Yuna isn't a summoner anymore.... and, well, the Al-Bhed (Rikku) are modernizing and getting along with spira more now... Brother learned english, and Rikku got a more stylish outfit.

Radje
01-06-2004, 10:00 PM
Can you imagine having to stop suddenly in the beautiful storyline of FFX to watch the characters open their suitcases, drag out some clean clothes and slip them on. It just doesn't fit in games like X but X-2 focuses on switching character job classes during battle so what better way than to cahnge their clothes such as in V

Ultros0
01-06-2004, 10:53 PM
people seem to forget this is a ROLE PLAYING GAME... When you say yuna or rikku is stupid, maybe your yuna is, but mine isn't. :P It is called final FANTASY.

DeBlayde
01-07-2004, 02:44 AM
badass-ness or not, I'm still thinking they should have been redrawn with bulkier arms and shoulders to be able to handle their weaponry.

ex. rikku in X couldn't even hold up her weapon, always had it braced on her hip, or just making her arm hang down.

ex. #2 As a samurai, Yuna uses a weapon that looks much like one of Auron's. and her little dinky arms and shoulders would barele be able to lift the bloody thing!!!

Squall Leonheart
01-08-2004, 10:27 PM
doesnt yuna in warrior mode use the brotherhood from ff10? ur probably farther than i am, but i could swear it was tidus's from ff10. she uses it like him too, right?

Misfit
01-08-2004, 10:38 PM
Don't forget that Yuna is also in "disguise". n.n;

eternalshiva
01-09-2004, 05:20 PM
that's right! I forgot about that xD

m4tt
01-09-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Squall Leonheart
doesnt yuna in warrior mode use the brotherhood from ff10? ur probably farther than i am, but i could swear it was tidus's from ff10. she uses it like him too, right?

She uses the Brotherhood, yes. Her victory pose is just like Tidus' and so is her attack style/battle stance.

Karis
02-08-2004, 12:27 AM
yeah it was the brotherhood...and i think the blades that rikku and yuna use for the samurai dressphere are auron's...i recognize rikku's from X but...i think i might have seen yuna's with auron on x...((wish i had one)):grr: and i bet on the muscle thing...i mean the gun that's on alchemist looks heavy and very very powerful that thing would blow rikku away i know :D

Proxy
02-08-2004, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by DeBlayde
badass-ness or not, I'm still thinking they should have been redrawn with bulkier arms and shoulders to be able to handle their weaponry.

ex. rikku in X couldn't even hold up her weapon, always had it braced on her hip, or just making her arm hang down.

ex. #2 As a samurai, Yuna uses a weapon that looks much like one of Auron's. and her little dinky arms and shoulders would barele be able to lift the bloody thing!!!

La la la, don't forget about the dark knight. sword is as tall as her