PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning The Screen.

Rainecloud
01-04-2004, 06:44 PM
An unusual help topic, but an acceptable one nonetheless. I used to own a Game Boy Advance (the bulkier one without the light), and the screen got dirty quite often. I attempted to clean it one day with a dishcloth of sorts, and my screen was permanently scratched.

Now I have a GBA SP, and I need to clean my screen once again. So, what would you recommend I use? I don't like the idea of using tissue paper, and nothing else in my house seems suitable. I'm paranoid about scratching the screen again, you see.

Advice, please?

Endless
01-04-2004, 10:17 PM
Glasses shops here sell little piece of cloth that are extra soft to clean glasses. Try to look for these.

Dr Unne
01-05-2004, 07:29 AM
Better dirty than scratched. I wouldn't touch it at all. Blow on it and try not to get any slobber on it, that's what I do. If you're careful never to get fingerprints on the screen, you shouldn't need to clean it often / ever.

crono_logical
01-05-2004, 02:47 PM
What on earth are you playing to slobber on it?

Rainecloud
01-05-2004, 06:44 PM
I'm not slobbering, that was Unne. I let kids from my religious congregation play with the console sometimes.

Two girls had it last week, and their grubby little fingerprints are still on the screen.

:(

Dr Unne
01-05-2004, 08:48 PM
I mention slobber from personal experience.

Leeza
01-05-2004, 08:55 PM
Those little cleaning cloths that Endless has mentioned are really good. I have one made by Nikon that was included with my glasses and they really are excellent. I would imagine that they might be pricey, but they work.

Rainecloud
01-05-2004, 08:59 PM
If it helps take care of Advancey, then I don't mind paying large amounts of money.

She's the child I never had.