PDA

View Full Version : [A] I'm back in action!

Phil
01-05-2004, 01:48 AM
Okay its been a while but here we go. This is Rayne, the main charachter of an original story I've been working on for Two and a half Years. I've gotten better, so enjoy!

Phil
01-05-2004, 01:53 AM
Heres an older pic many of you have seen. This was his older design. Notice the change in the hair and the shoes which arent visible in the new picture.

His name is spelled differently now. I like the new spelling better. It used to be Rein.

I also removed the arm tatoo. Yes, its a tatoo. Sue me.

black orb
01-05-2004, 07:41 AM
>>> It look like a FF character.
Nice to see a non-digital colored picture..

Kami
01-05-2004, 10:09 PM
ack... it's HUGE ><;;....

other than the waiting and the hugeness, i like it ^_^;;. is hugeness even a word?

Chaos
01-05-2004, 10:43 PM
Hey those are pretty good. One eensy weensy suggestion for the first one though: when scanning, crop the excess page off the bottom and resize it so it fits within the screen. It makes viewing that bit easier. =D
Still, you did it in oil pastel? Inscribe Pastel? some kind of pastel? I like it, you have skill with them, whatever they are.

Good luck with your story.

Chaos

ChibiInuYasha
01-05-2004, 11:07 PM
You have an awsome style dude. And an excellent shader too. For I have no shading abilities. :cry:

Rayne
01-06-2004, 10:27 AM
Oh my~ There's a guy version of me! ^_^

I also went through many spellings of 'Rayne' before settling with this one. I think this started back then when I was thinking up random names for a female character and got 'Raine'. I left the name alone for awhile and couldn't remember how I spelt it the first time around and ended up with 'Raiyn' instead. Not a lot of people apparently knew how pronounce it like 'rain' and said 'rhine' instead which made me pretty upset so I got rid of the 'i' and added the 'e'.

Your style is strong -reminds me of shounen mangas =3

Phil
01-07-2004, 03:17 AM
Well actually I didnt name him after you. It was raining out one day and I like rain so I spelled it Rein and decided to spell it Rayne because that sounds better. I do however like your name :D

Ps- with it spelled Raiyn, I would have said Rye-in to pronounce it. Lol its a hard name to spell.

Rayne
01-07-2004, 07:35 AM
Lol~ I did not think you did. ;)

Jack
01-20-2004, 09:03 PM
I like it. Very good Vincent06. Didn't know you were a artist

Rainecloud
01-26-2004, 05:02 PM
I would have imagined 'Rayne' to be a female character. However, your pictures are very impressive. I also have to say that I prefer the original pencil drawing to the new coloured version. The hairstyle was much, much better.