PDA

View Full Version : [A] Dark One

RinoaHeartilly777
01-06-2004, 01:28 AM
Ok, well here's the deal. . . I have a pic ready and all, but im not 100% sure I know how to attach something on here. . .and I don't want to screw something up. . . cuz that's a curse of mind x.x So could sum1 PLZ tell me how, and I'll post my pic a.s.a.p
Thanks

BlkKnight
01-06-2004, 02:21 AM
Just hit the browse button on the attatch file section, select your picture, and hit submit reply. Make sure the file size is under 1 megabyte or it won't work.

RinoaHeartilly777
01-06-2004, 02:27 AM
Ok, thanx. . . I'll try making it small enough, might take a few posts x.x
A few things
I tried taking numerous pictures of it, because I only have a digi cam :mad: . And it might be a little blury, if it is, just tell me and I'll post another copy of it.
Well yea, here it is. . .
I traced the body. . . but it was ONLY the body, I added the clothing and everything else to it. . . including the entire head. Oh, and about the person burning. . . just ignore it all together, it was just an inside joke between my friends and I, which is why it is so horribly drawn. And I would have taken it out of the picture all together, but whenever I tried to just get him in it, the pic was too blury. . . so I hope this works, my first time attaching something.
Now lets just see if ne1 cares to say nething about it!
C & C welcome!!! (wanted)