PDA

View Full Version : OMG can anyone help me out please?

GaV
01-06-2004, 08:00 PM
Since two days ago ffxi keeps freezing, now its getting really annoying because i just get kicked onto my desktop. Has anyone ever had this same problem? I heard a while ago corrupt windows files, could it be this?Any help is appreciated! Thanks :)

Lockheart
01-07-2004, 07:53 AM
It could be your Video Card. ><;; You did run the benchmark,correct?? What was your score? If it was low,you may need to upgrade. Go to FFXIOnline.com. It has the benchmark program,and a troubleshooting FAQ`s. I go there all the time. It may help you with your problems. *nods*

GaV
01-07-2004, 03:50 PM
hehe its only just started 2 happen, i got like 5000 on the benchmark if i remember correct (duno if that is right, but it was well over what was recomended)

Rostum
01-08-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Lockheart
It could be your Video Card. ><;; You did run the benchmark,correct?? What was your score? If it was low,you may need to upgrade. Go to FFXIOnline.com. It has the benchmark program,and a troubleshooting FAQ`s. I go there all the time. It may help you with your problems. *nods*

Well he had been playing for awhile before this happened with flying colours, somehow I DON'T think it's his computer specs.

Check out, like Lockheart said, FFXIOnline.com at the FAQ's, there have been some people with that trouble too.

Thunday Man
01-12-2004, 12:17 AM
try updating your vid card drivers. my friend had that same problem, and that fixed it