PDA

View Full Version : FF weirdest transexual (poll)

Meghan
01-06-2004, 11:53 PM
They're all cute. In some sort of speaking. Well, I didn't play all Final Fantasies but, in most of the ones I played, there was some character who were either androgynum or just hermaphodites. So, which one is the weirdest? Just for the record, I'm not trying to crucificate transexuals or anything. It's kind of instigating to see clowny and delicate characters in that much of a frequence in Final Fantasies. So, which one is the weirdest? I picked up the ones I know. Let me know if I forgot about anyone.

Aw, damnit, I was already told that I forgot both Cait Sith (he or she?) and Adel. In my opinion, Adel is the weirdest. In the lack of Adel in that poll, I vote for Kuja.

Lord Chainsaw
01-07-2004, 04:32 AM
Quina is pretty weird.

But hey, he/she is also my favorite FFIX character so what the hell I'll give it a vote.

I do believe we're forgetting the most androgynous FF character of all time:

Final Fantasy 1's White Mage.

Edgar
01-07-2004, 08:51 AM
Kuja was strange. In FMVs I thought he was a 'she'.

Tgunz262
01-07-2004, 06:27 PM
Yea Kuja was easy to mistake. When I thought he was female and then saw that part in Treno where the auctioner asks Kuja if he wants to basically get him Dagger for the night, I was like "Well, OK whatever you want to do in the privacy of your own evil castle is fine with me"

DMKA
01-08-2004, 11:18 PM
XD

I also thought Kuja was a woman in the FMV in the rain at the very end of the first disk.

I had no idea that Faris was a girl...damn, there goes FF5 for me.

Queen Brhane(sp?) was just a weird looking one...while I never personally thought she looked manly I do remember the first night I had the game when I was playing it my dad walked in the room and it was the first Queen Brahne FMV in the game and it had her closed up pretty much and my dad said "wow he looks freaky.

Quina was...eck, I did not like 'it'.

I see nothing transexual-ish about Kefka. Sure he has that femenine physique thing goin' on, but so do alot of other FF guys (Sephiroth, the gambler guy in FF6, some others I can't currently think of), though he did have alot of makeup on, giving him that clownish appearance.

I'd have to say Kuja gets my vote.

Magai
01-09-2004, 03:12 AM
I definely say Kuja, he's feminine as hell, but I knew he was a guy. Adel is pretty werd too, I guess Faris was a girl as soon as I got her. But she had a good reason to act like a man, I don't see any reason to put her up, she's cool as hell though.

black orb
01-09-2004, 06:07 AM
>>> Kuja, but I never thought he was a woman..
FF Girls arent that ugly.

Strider
01-09-2004, 07:03 AM
The only one of the above games I've played is FFVI, so I'm inclined to vote for Kefka by default.

DJZen
01-18-2004, 10:05 PM
EVERYONE looks like a transexual the way Amano draws.

Meghan
01-19-2004, 12:42 AM
True statement about Amano.

But your sig has a tiny mistake. I suck in FF2 MORE than you do. I always get anihilated. No matter where I go to.

Mr. Graves
01-19-2004, 01:54 AM
I voted Faris. The woman must have some vocal talent to be a man for so long. That deserves merit, I think...