PDA

View Full Version : Idea of a Final Fantasy game

xain
01-07-2004, 05:11 AM
I always like the fact that FF:SW took place on earth and thought it would be cool if a
FF game took place here to. It could have several people (each ffom a different place)
brought together to help save the world (in true ff fashion) from an impending evil.
All characters could be bestowed with abilites to aid them. Infact i came up with ideas
for a least three characters.

A goth type male who uses black magic, a quiet japanese girl who uses white magic
and a thief from london.

So what do you think about the whole thing?

Mo-Nercy
01-07-2004, 11:59 AM
Nah.

Breine
01-07-2004, 01:12 PM
Sorry, not really...

Herbz7
02-17-2004, 04:13 AM
Hey keep going with it, eleborate on everything..I'm tryin to get a storyline too, i got like 3 pages written, and havnt done NEthin on it for like a month or so...but i urge u to keep goin

Psychotic
02-17-2004, 01:16 PM
The problem is, you can't really have them walkin' all over the world, FF style, seeing as there are towns, roads and civilisation everywhere, and besides, they'd be arrested if they started walking through towns with swords and the like, before bursting into someone's house and rumaging through their stuff, before asking which way the man in the black cape went. (Yeah, I'm sure many of you know where I got that one from)

DocFrance
02-17-2004, 03:49 PM
Let's see...

Angsty goth lead character.....check
Female healer, possibly a love interest.....check
Some sort of a thief.....check

Sounds like almost every Final Fantasy I've played. It's taking the same cookie-cutter characters and putting them on "Earth."

zacks_clone
02-17-2004, 04:29 PM
Thats just creepy...A firned of mine and myself started a story about just this type of thing...

Only,abit diffrent.It was these two boys,cousins from the USA,that got sucked into the video game along with a young man from germany,a jap. girl,an upper town,girl from newyork,and a man from russa...Story didnt go far,because we got bored...and found new ideas:P but it was abit intresting.

Reine
02-17-2004, 10:28 PM
My story takes place on Earth eons into the future: threfore the continents are simlar, but different. Also there are alternate dimensions such as the sirit wold and the N-Zone.

Proxy
02-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by DocFrance
Let's see...

Angsty goth lead character.....check
Female healer, possibly a love interest.....check
Some sort of a thief.....check

Sounds like almost every Final Fantasy I've played. It's taking the same cookie-cutter characters and putting them on "Earth."

"angsty goth lead character"?
what FF games have angsty goth lead characters?

Originally posted by Psychotic
The problem is, you can't really have them walkin' all over the world, FF style, seeing as there are towns, roads and civilisation everywhere, and besides, they'd be arrested if they started walking through towns with swords and the like, before bursting into someone's house and rumaging through their stuff, before asking which way the man in the black cape went. (Yeah, I'm sure many of you know where I got that one from)
well, this has risen good points, and...would make it a funnier game actually.
also, if they didn;t know where you got that comment from, should not be posting anything about FF

Christmas
04-13-2022, 11:37 AM
The casting reminds me of Death Note. :bigsmile: