PDA

View Full Version : [Graphic Design] [A] Fatal Frame 2 wallpaper...

yunie
01-07-2004, 08:29 AM
i know this is nothign much but i dont really see fatal frame sites so i made one wallpaper... u can put it at this section right? is a present from me to u all... anwyays,,, who played fatal frame 2 here? the game is creepy... >.< the wallpaper is 1024 X 768 resolution... hope u all like it!

Dr Unne
01-09-2004, 11:53 PM
How much of it is your own work? What did you use for reference? It looks pretty nice. I don't know if I care for the words at the bottom though.

Ultima Seraph
01-10-2004, 07:28 AM
I like the colors and the graphics you used... they play very nicely on each other. ^^ One thing that I think would look cool is if you took the radial blur off of the two faces completely and just left the blur with the background. I like the font, too, but I think I agree with Dr. Unne... take the words out. Nicely done!

yunie
01-11-2004, 07:55 AM
hehe....
i just put the font there so that people know its fatal frame 2... hehe... i know without the font is better... sorry.... i suck at making wallpapers... ^^;;;
i did nothing much here... just make a bg black color, and cut some butterflyies picture and paste there and then add some red dots.... and then copy and paste the pic in the middle...and then use radial blur...
then add font... thats all... i know not much work... T.T
but i dunno wat to do... but thanks for the comments~ ;)

Ultima Seraph
01-11-2004, 08:16 AM
I know what FF is... Steven Speilburg is taking on making a movie of FF series... exciting, huh?

And don't beat yourself up! Your wallpaper looks better than anything I could have made >.>;;;

It's sooooo pretty!

yunie
01-11-2004, 11:04 AM
ehehe...
thanks alot!
yup!!!
there'll be a fatal frame movie!!!!
cant wait!!!!
maybe next year the movie come out... ^^;;;
dreamworks and tecmo!!!! :D u should try playing the game... its creepy...