PDA

View Full Version : Ronso Rage

LeBlanc
01-08-2004, 08:58 PM
Which ansure should I chose every time I visit the Ronsos so thy won't fight the Gwados ?
I'm in the 2nd Ch. by the way.

SeeDRankLou
01-08-2004, 10:46 PM
For everyone except Kimari, in the first chapter you should sympathize with them. In the second chapter you should sympathize but at the same time try to stop the fighting. It's a different answer for every Ronso, and remember there's a Ronso near the teleport to the Fayth Scar area.

For Kimari, be sturn with him and tell him to stop whining. You should answer Kimari correctly in both chapters, as you will get a cool dress sphere if you do. It's the middle answer each time.

Answering the Ronsos one way or another will not stop them from fighting, it will just alter an optional battle in chapter 3 slightly.

Misfit
01-08-2004, 10:47 PM
:x: Woman standing beside Kimahri: "Worry is great burden on Elder's shoulders." -Your answer- "He does seem very tired."

:x: Garik: "Ronso youth grow stronge, destroy hated Guado. Garik swear to... etc." -Your answer- "What if the Guado retaliate?"

:x: Male walking around near exit to the snowy slopes area: "Al Bhed, too, suffer at hands of Guado. Guado is source of much chaos!" -Your answer- "Maybe the Guado really are to blame."

:x: Female on right side of screen at entrance to Mt. Gagazet: "Guado must die for Ronso future!" -Your answer- "And what of the Guado?"

:x: Male walking around near entrance to Mt. Gagazet: "Garik will march, fight Ronso enemies. Fight Guado!" -Your answer- "Please, try to think about it some more."

:x: Male in red armor with green hair on left side of screen: "Elder is weakling, Garik move too slow! Guado will escape us!" -Your answer- "Then... there won't be anyone left to fight."

:x: Guard near stairs in moutain cave of Mt. Gagazet: "Many people come to sacred mountain uninvited. Sphere hunters are problem!" -Your answer- "They should take better care of the mountain." :D

LeBlanc
01-09-2004, 10:15 AM
Thank you loves <3
I sound like LeBlanc don't I ? : P

Kupo
01-09-2004, 01:59 PM
If I'm not mistaken, it's the middle option every time, if that is easier to remember. :moggie:

LeBlanc
01-10-2004, 09:45 AM
At Kupo : thanks for stepping by XD

Originally posted by SeedRankLou
and remember there's a Ronso near the teleport to the Fayth Scar area
Fayth's car ?!?!?!
I wanna' have a free ride on a fansy car like that! :D

unknown88
01-10-2004, 05:03 PM
Damn I put the wrong answers and didn't get the dressphere, do I need it for the perfect ending? (probably yes :( )

Misfit
01-10-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by unknown88
Damn I put the wrong answers and didn't get the dressphere, do I need it for the perfect ending? (probably yes :( )
Yes.

LeBlanc
01-11-2004, 10:27 AM
WHY?!?!?![/BANGS HEAD AGANST WALL]

unknown88
01-11-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by LeBlanc
WHY?!?!?![/BANGS HEAD AGANST WALL]

I'm with you on that. :(

Misfit
01-11-2004, 11:21 PM
Because the cheat book says so. *nods*