PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Ending

Vincent
01-09-2004, 05:58 PM
Yeah... I beat the game but the game froze midway through credits. Can someone fill me in or tell me where I can find the clip to the alternate ending? Or is there something else after credits?

blue_midget192
01-09-2004, 06:31 PM
my mate is trying to find that, hmmmm just a min *rings friend* you need to find all puppies, lock all the worlds, and win the hades cup (50 rounds) :D u'v got ur work cut out for ya!

Vincent
01-09-2004, 06:42 PM
Yeah I have done all that. Is there anything after the credits? Or does it just simply end after the credits.

m4tt
01-09-2004, 07:17 PM
You see the "preview" for KH2

blue_midget192
01-09-2004, 07:30 PM
well as far as i know thats all and its sposed to be 'unlocked' so it may be in the game somewhere i dunno i aint got that far.

m4tt
01-09-2004, 08:18 PM
His game froze during the credits, which is why he was not able to see it.

blue_midget192
01-09-2004, 08:55 PM
ow, so it is actually after the credits? k then so basicaly all he has to do is go back to the last save file he has and go from there.....yea?

Lord Xehanort
01-10-2004, 02:03 AM
It's a common KH game flaw. Mine freezes when Kairi cries at the end. But it didn't the first two times I beat it. Oh well, I saw the ending and the hidden sequence. I rawk.

zacks_clone
01-10-2004, 07:17 PM
your best bet it to do a websearch for the trailer for that.Or,if you cant find it,look for screanshots.http://www.ansemreport.com/ i think has a trailer and i know they have screanshots(not sure if its deep dive or another side another story.)

eternalshiva
01-12-2004, 09:44 AM
They have both and even make a comparison between the two versions xD

Dragonflame
02-10-2004, 01:35 AM
How do you lock the worlds? Do you have to find all the trinities?

Also, how do you get Sora's ultimate weapon? I know it has something to do with the truffles, but I don't know what.

Lord Xehanort
02-10-2004, 08:17 PM
Nothing to do with truffles. You have to make everything in the synthesis shop then the Ultima Weapon will be available for synthesis. Find it's items in Neverland, Atlantica, Halloween Town, (throw a pumpkin at the Black Fungus in the Pumpkin Patch) End of The World and I believe there's one other... it's been a while.

zacks_clone
02-10-2004, 08:52 PM
GAMEGUIDE TIME!

((yeah,i bought the guide.:P)

'Sora's Ultima Weapon

As mentioned in the "synthesis" chapter you can foge Sora's Ultima Weapon at the Iteam Workshop after you synthesize one of every other iteam. The materials needed to synthesize the weapon ate:

Lucid Gem X5( X5= times five.Five of them:P)
Power Gem X5
Thunger Gem X5
Mystery Goo X3
Gale X3'

Lord Xehanort
02-10-2004, 08:58 PM
Then I was right. Just go to all the stages I told you to and beat things up until you get those items. Thank you zacks-clone, you're as brilliant as you are gorgeous. (not flirting, just a compliment so don't kill me)

EDIT: I knew you were female, I accidentaly used the wrong term. Sorry about that.

zacks_clone
02-10-2004, 09:00 PM
:: blinsk :: i am female :p but thanks so very much.:D anyways,im pretty sure Ansem was correct about the places you need to go( those are the places im running about at the moment,for im working on getting the weapon aswell).If you need to know who to get these iteams,feel free to ask,for i'll get the gameguide out again.