PDA

View Full Version : Auron and Seymour

MateriaBladeVII
01-10-2004, 05:44 AM
Hey- I was just wondering about something. So far I've seen almost the entire cast from FFX: Tidus, Yuna, Wakka, Lulu, Rikku, and Kimahri but I haven't seen any sign of Auron or Seymour. Sure they're dead- but that's not stopping Tidus now is it? So I'm wondering- do they ever make an appearance?

Aerio
01-10-2004, 07:45 AM
Seymour is in Baralai's Sphere and Auron has some lines in the final battle and scene before final Battle where Yuna smoked some pot and hears her father jecht and Auron.

cykak
01-10-2004, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by MateriaBladeVII
Hey- I was just wondering about something. So far I've seen almost the entire cast from FFX: Tidus, Yuna, Wakka, Lulu, Rikku, and Kimahri but I haven't seen any sign of Auron or Seymour. Sure they're dead- but that's not stopping Tidus now is it? So I'm wondering- do they ever make an appearance?

Spoiler

You actually do see Seymour. He is in a sphere that Yuna gets with Baralai in it. And Auron only comes up when you are fighting Vegnagun and Shuyin at the end. Only his voice along with Braska and Jecht.

If you heard about FF X-2 International then you will get to fight against Auron, Tidus, and Seymour.

http://www.the-magicbox.com/game010504b.shtml

MateriaBladeVII
01-11-2004, 04:19 AM
Oh- neato!

But the whole fact that the US won't get it sucks- why do they always come out with other versions of their games that are somehow better than ours??? It's totally unfair! Am I the only one that sees it as a blatant insult to America?! I mean, come on- it's like they're rubbing it in our face that they actually have something better than us to make up for the fact that we're more prosperous than they are! Darn Japanese...

Radje
01-11-2004, 11:21 AM
Weesht child ^.^ atleast you got the game much faster than us! Sure we only have a month more to wait but i've been dying for it for a whole year now with false release dates and al!

zacks_clone
01-11-2004, 10:34 PM
well,in chapter 5 if you talk to the storyteller in zanerkind ruins,you'll see a quick scean with braska,auron and jetch

eternalshiva
01-13-2004, 05:11 PM
*sniff* that was so sad :(