PDA

View Full Version : Why is this taking me so long!!!

Stayin Dizzy
01-15-2004, 07:17 PM
Now I don't mind long games, in fact I usually embrace them. But I'm starting to hate FF5. It's taking me way too long to beat the game so far. And I hate Galuf, LoL. I'm currently just past the scene where the Hyruu picks the team up from the Moogle forest and we have to get the Hyruu Plant. So I have a few questions:

1: Does the game end up being worth the time you put into it? (I know this is opinionated but I'm curious)

2: Is there a way to build stats?

3: is there like a last job or last 2 jobs you can get?

4: How do I get those suped up weapons that are sealed in that castle? (I dont care if its a spoiler)

5: Why are all the monsters/bosses so tough? (I like the difficulty of the game, but at times I have to spend a couple hours leveling up just to get past a boss who stomps me into the ground 50 times)

6: Are there jobs not worth leveling?

7: Why does it seem like theres not many weapons in the game? And the ones I do get are pretty sucky?

8: Is the monk the strongest character in the Game?

9: Why do I not have many spells? Do I have to find most of them?

And lastly 10: approximately how much time do I have left in the game before Its finished??

oh and are the graphics better in the PSX version? 'm playing a rom and the graphics suck minus the Hyruu. I compare them to FF1

DocFrance
01-15-2004, 08:18 PM
1. Yes
2. If you master a class, then your bare class will get whatever stat bonuses the mastered class gets.
3. There's one more job you can find.
4. You won't be able to get them until later in the game, even if I told you how to.
5. In this game, levels don't matter so much as choosing what abilities to use with what classes.
6. Depends on how you use your skills, but the Bard is pretty useless.
7. There's plenty of weapons. Don't know what you're talking about.
8. The monk class gets the highest strength bonus if that's what you mean. But he's definitely not the strongest. It all depends on how you use your abilities.
9. You buy most of your spells, but at this point in the game you're probably not able to buy a few of them.
10. You're a bit over half-way.