PDA

View Full Version : important(to me)...

sephiroth21
01-16-2004, 08:29 PM
do u think sephiroth will be in kh2?
i think he sould because hes cool and it would give cloud somethin to worry about.....

And y was sephiroth in it in the kh???

m4tt
01-16-2004, 10:58 PM
I doubt it.

And I am unable to understand you second... question.

DJZen
01-17-2004, 12:37 AM
I agree with Gau, your second question is indecipherable. I do not, however, think that Sephiroth should be in KH 2. Recurring bad guys get lame. Seriously. Mega Man smacked down Dr. Wily EIGHT TIMES and the guy just won't stop coming back. He's more like an annoyance than a real threat at this point. I'd rather see different classic FF baddies come back. Maybe Kefka or even Garland/Chaos. There's the whole Amano/Nomura debate to be had, but hey, it could happen.

Jalbrean
01-17-2004, 01:06 AM
Second question translates to "Why was Sephiroth in the first Kingdom Hearts title."

The answer: The same reason the other FF characters were in the game. To make the game more appealing to FF fans.

eternalshiva
01-17-2004, 04:17 AM
and who DOESN'T want to see Cloud and Sephy kick the crap out of each other? Cloud screaming for retribution... but Aeris is there... so what happened to Tifa? o.O I blame Jalbrean.

Cloud is in the GBA game, so maybe Spehy is too? *looks at Jalbrean for more info*

Advent Child
01-17-2004, 06:19 PM
I believe you get to see could fight sephiroth in final mix.

And I don't really think he should or shouldn't be in the 2nd one. To me it wouldn't increase or decrease the game quality.

zacks_clone
01-17-2004, 07:03 PM
i think cloud will be in KH 2,or atleast I hope,but not Sephiroth.I would love to see him in there,dont get me wrong,but it just wouldnt be right I dont think.In replace of Spehiroth though,they could have Ultimecia or Seymour or something.

ooc: I kinda hope that Vincent and Rinoa will be in the next game,you know?( maybe like a group: cloud,squall,aeris,yuffie and cid/ vincent,rinoa ect ect.??)

SomethingBig
01-17-2004, 09:40 PM
Unless Square-Enix puts more clothing on Ultimecia, I doubt she'll make an appearance in KH2.

DJZen
01-18-2004, 05:07 AM
A) they could do that
B) why would that stop them from putting her in?

SomethingBig
01-18-2004, 05:24 AM
I don't think parents would be too happy about seeing their 5 year old children playing video-games with women that have very revealing clothing.

Advent Child
01-18-2004, 08:18 PM
What about us 16-year-old children?

Lord Xehanort
01-19-2004, 11:41 AM
You older children can play Dead or Alive.

Sephiroth shouldn't be in KH2. It was said before that repeated bad guys is terrible. They should toss in the other FF bad guy with long, silver hair. KUJA

TheAbominatrix
01-19-2004, 11:50 AM
Kingdom Hearts has been geared towards younger players, if I remember right it was rated Everybody, so they may choose the characters and the clothing differently then they would for a game that will be rated Teen.

I don't know if Seph will come back, and personally I hope not. There's so many FF characters to choose for cameos, why must we rehash the same ones over and over? Seph has made his appearance, I dont need to see him again.

Chibi Youkai
02-14-2004, 05:03 AM
origionally by Ansem
You older children can play Dead or Alive.Sephiroth shouldn't be in KH2.

It was aid before that repeated bad guys is terrible. They should toss in the other FF bad guy with long, silver hair.

I hafta agree completely. I really liked Sephiroth, but if he showed up again it just wouldn't have that same charm to it...another Square character would be cool.

SomethingBig
02-24-2004, 03:16 AM
Yeah, when you found out that Sephiroth was an optional boss for KH, you were like, "OMG, IT'S SEPHIROTH! YAY!" But if he were to show up in KH2, reactions would be just, "Oh, ok. It's Sephiroth." Major diff.

SpiritWolf
03-08-2004, 12:14 AM
I don't think that Sephiroth should be in KH2. I think they should put in some characters in from FFIX like Zidane, Garnet, and Vivi. I would also Like to see Rikku from Final Fantasy X and Kimahri

DJZen
03-08-2004, 05:51 PM
Riku's name is too close to Rikku's. It'd get really confusing. We can also pretty much rest assured that the only FF characters we will see in the KH series are ones from 7, 8, 10 and 10-2, as these were the ones with characters designed by Tetsuya Nomura, who also designed Kingdom Hearts. I'm sad about that too, but it does make a certain amount of sense if you think about the direction they're going in with KH.

Kirobaito
03-08-2004, 05:59 PM
I'd like to see Terra, though. And Locke. I think those two characters would be cool. But alas, Nomura probably won't use them. He'll probably put the crappy-as-crap FFX poorly developed characters in the stupid game, just like he did before with KH.

Dragonflame
03-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Chibi Youkai
I hafta agree completely. I really liked Sephiroth, but if he showed up again it just wouldn't have that same charm to it...another Square character would be cool.

That's a good point. Although I would love to see Sephiroth again, especially if he was part of the storyline in KH2, it wouldn't be the same seeing him again.

Chibi Youkai
03-11-2004, 12:00 AM
Nope, wouldn't have the same luster to it, or that feeling you get when something like that happens.

zacks_clone
03-11-2004, 01:14 AM
I think i would faint if Zack was in Kingdom Hearts two...just out of pure joy...

Though I know that we probly will NOT see any of the IX characters,Kuja would be amazing...

Dragonflame
03-11-2004, 02:47 AM
Actually, when I really think about it, most of the characters I would like to see in KH2 were in KH. They just need bigger roles.

Chibi Youkai
03-12-2004, 01:31 AM
Hmm, they definantly need larger roles in KH2. Most definantly.

Pheesh
04-26-2004, 07:23 AM
I think it would be a sick thrill if someone like seifer came in. I personally loved the matches where you fought people that we're almost equal to you. Like riku, Squall and cloud. So I think it would be great to add someone like seifer to the picture because he's really ruthless and is the kind of guy that would take pleasure in seeing you fall to the ground dead.
I also think that it wouldn't be the same if old sephy was back in KH2 because i remember when i first saw the Question marked match and thought "wow, wonder what theis is " then i went in to fight and saw the big intro that sephy enters in and just thought " MY GOD IT SEPHIROTH". You just wouldn't be able to capture that feeling again ( unless he fought with you :D. But he's to evil to fight next to the keyblade master..... bummer.).

zacks_clone
04-27-2004, 01:51 AM
Because Seph was an optional boss,he may come back...It would be neat if they mixed some FF villians in with the disney ones. instead of having to fight oogie boogie and hook, Seph and Kuja would rock.

Chibi Youkai
04-27-2004, 03:56 AM
Sephiroth fighting on your side? That, I would never have thought of... and it would be briliant.

I'd like to see a world with Kuja, or Garland (any of them) as the boss. Think of the possibilities there.

GhandiOwnsYou
07-08-2004, 03:13 AM
I'm so freakin attached to this idea now. Seifer. as a Boss. hell, as a story line element. If anyone knows about being a good lacky to a higher power of incredible evil, seifer does. *thinks about it a moment* hmmm. Seifer, the Great Knight of Malificent. or Ansem, or whoever. but yeah, Seifer!!!!

StarlightAngel
07-20-2004, 08:56 PM
maybe if they put in Kefka.... But then if they stayed true to his character, he would be theatening to destroy all the worlds.