PDA

View Full Version : Favorite/most useful dress sphere

hyper phreak
01-18-2004, 06:33 PM
whats everyone's favorite dress sphere that you use that has the best results?? and whats ur fav. DS as far as looks go?? 11 hrs into the game and so far my fav for looks is the gun mage on yuna, and as far as use would be the theif on rikku

robfinalfantasy
02-07-2004, 06:49 PM
Alchemist gets my vote.

MateriaBladeVII
02-07-2004, 09:14 PM
Mine has to be Mascot, of course. I mean, it's just so badass even though it's cute. The abilities are the strongest, the HP the highest, has a very high defense- especially when Auto-Protect and Auto-Shell are mastered, and the looks are the most interesting. Plus, each one is completely different from the other and with different unique abilities and this dressphere allows you to use abilities learned from other dresspheres.

I love Yuna's Moogle suit because it allows Swordplay and Arcana skills to be used- a Warrior and a Dark Knight packed into one. Plus, Moogle Beam is fun to watch.

Rikku's Cait Sith costume is awesome because it's accompanied by everyone's favorite FF extraterrestrial, PuPu. He's just so damn cute! And to go with it, Instinct and White Magic skills can be used- a Berserker and a White Mage fused together! Plus, PuPu Platter is like the most badass attack- interesting to watch and lethal.

As far as costumes go, Paine's Tonberry suit is the coolest. I love how it looks. Her Cactuar's Cactiling Gun attack is funny as hell and her Cutlery abilities do major damage. Plus, there's those Bushido and Black Magic abilities that can be used- a Samurai-Black Mage combo!

Not to mention the fact that the Mascot dressphere is completely invulnerable to status effects once you've mastered the Ribbon ability! What more can I say? This dressphere rocks! :giddy:

Del Murder
02-09-2004, 12:08 AM
I haven't gotten Mascot yet so the most useful for me is Alchemist. Mix can do some damage and a stashed mega-potion comes in handy. My favorite is Lady Luck because the dice are cool.

Siwolae
02-09-2004, 12:58 AM
Mascot, Dark Knight, and Berserker gets my vote. ^_^

eternalshiva
02-09-2004, 01:15 AM
Dark Knight, Alchemist and Gunner! Nothing like shooting the crap out of something with Trigger happy xD and Berserker.

Halenite
02-09-2004, 04:14 PM
Mascot is definetly the most useful.

But, my personal favorite is Yuna's Dark Knight. Mainly because she weilds Caladbolg in that form. (her Warrior has Brotherhood)

Sacred Phoenix
02-20-2004, 03:39 PM
Berserker, cause i beat Vegnagun in like three rounds (each part)using rikku at level 85 using Mad rush. The only problem is it takes forever to learn everything with Berserker.

Kevin Perez
02-21-2004, 04:26 AM
Dark Knight for Yuna, Alchemist for Rikku, Lady Luck for Paine. All at level 75 and above, makes me feel all good inside.

:D

jochirin
03-01-2004, 09:10 AM
i kinda rushed the game so i dont have mascot or dark knigt and i havent seen what most of the dres spheres can do .. my favorite is lady luck caus of double exp and new game plus :D...