PDA

View Full Version : Favourite FMV (SPOILERS!)

Ladie_Yuna
01-19-2004, 12:28 AM
I'd have to say that my favourite FMV in FFX-2 would have to be when Yuna is putting on a concert and Lenne comes out to sing with her. I thought just everything was amazing, even to the part where Shuyin and Lenne get shot and are laying side by side....so sad...
What's everyone else's favourite FMV in FFX-2?

Karis
02-02-2004, 11:42 PM
hmm...i like when yuna wakes up from the farplane...the graphics on that are awesome...but then again the concert was good too...but i like the concert the most...

Vermachtnis
02-03-2004, 03:34 AM
Yea the concert was great! As soon as I could I went straight to Luca and bought the FMV.

MateriaBladeVII
02-03-2004, 04:54 AM
I like Yuna's dream sequence when Tidus makes his first appearance! Yay! That scene is cool, yet very sad and disturbing. It's kinda cool to see later on how similar what happened to Tidus and Yuna in the dream was to what happened to Shuyin and Lenne in real life. I love the part where Tidus looks into Yuna's eyes at that one part- it's an interesting pose. Not that it turns me on or anything... Hehe. :laughing:

Siwolae
02-08-2004, 12:26 AM
I like Yuna's dream sequence when Tidus makes his first appearance! Yay! That scene is cool, yet very sad and disturbing. It's kinda cool to see later on how similar what happened to Tidus and Yuna in the dream was to what happened to Shuyin and Lenne in real life. I love the part where Tidus looks into Yuna's eyes at that one part- it's an interesting pose. Not that it turns me on or anything... Hehe.

that's my fave one too even though, yeah, it was sad and disturbing. it was nice seeing Yuna in her FFX outfit. she looked so fragile and Tidus was there to protect her. ^_^ other than that, i also liked the good ending. it brought a tear to my eye when i saw it. ^_^

Greeneyes
02-10-2004, 02:01 AM
it was nice seeing Yuna in her FFX outfit. she looked so fragile and Tidus was there to protect her.

I agree completely! That's exactly what I was thinking when I first saw this FMV. I really liked Yuna in FFX. The scene where strong Tidus is protecting gentle Yuna just reminds me of the old-fahioned romance that is sadly lacking these days (both on TV, movies, games & in real-life). The scene where Tidus & Yuna held each other as the soldiers arrived...it had a sad but romantic "Casablanca" feel to it. Yuna looked so fragile that I wished I could somehow jump into the screen and hold her tightly to comfort & reassure her. I think the two of them complete each other nicely. :love:

Siwolae, great minds think alike :)

Siwolae
02-10-2004, 05:25 AM
i LOVE Casablanca. hehehe. i guess great minds do think alike. ^_________^

Greeneyes
02-10-2004, 02:56 PM
Very nice picture, Siwolae. Thanks for posting it. It's really Casablanca-ish. :D

MateriaBladeVII
02-11-2004, 04:13 AM
Oh- forget the dream FMV- I just beat the game and saw the ending one! I loved it! Yuna looked so happy to finally be held in Tidus's arms again. It was awesome. And Tidus talked! Wakka and Lulu and Vitina were in it, too. It just rocked. Man, I got myself a new favorite FMV!

Lord Xehanort
02-11-2004, 08:21 PM
Shuyin and Lenne in front of Vegnagun. Shuyin is sooooo HOT! *melts* So is Lenne! *reanimates then melts again* They get shot and die together... I cried... a lot.

MateriaBladeVII
02-11-2004, 10:32 PM
Not as hott as Tidus! :tongue:

Lord Xehanort
02-12-2004, 12:35 AM
Tidus looks like a woman with a six-pack. Shuyin has a certain... masculinity to him that is a big turn-on appealing. :riiight:

Siwolae
02-12-2004, 04:43 AM
Tidus looks like a woman with a six-pack.

lol. he does not look like a woman. i thought he looked very yummy, uh i mean manly in the ending fmv. ^_______^

MateriaBladeVII
02-12-2004, 09:50 PM
Tidus sooooo does not look like a woman!!! He's very hott. lol. Oh well, what do you know, Ansem? You think Lenne is hott and I'd take Yuna over her any day.

Lord Xehanort
02-12-2004, 09:52 PM
Sorry... long hair on ladies has always been a turn-on... I don't know why. Yuna's braid creeps me out. >.< Tidus does have his moments... but he often looks feminine. Shuyin always looks masculine. *love sigh* Take me, I'm yours!

Siwolae
02-13-2004, 09:44 AM
Tidus does have his moments... but he often looks feminine. Shuyin always looks masculine.

...but Tidus and Shuyin look alike. the only difference in appearance i notice between the two is their nose. ^______^

off topic: WHOA! hey, MateriaBladeVII, i didn't know you and I share the same birthdate. O_O

Imperia
02-13-2004, 08:21 PM
Yuna's singing... The two scenes where she sings are my favorites.

Wrexsoul
02-15-2004, 05:19 PM
Tidus looks like a woman with a six-pack.

For the record, yes he does. I used to think he was so cool (and masculine-looking) until one day my sister came up and said that the actress Meg Ryan had the same exact haircut as him. And it was true at the time, and it ruined my esteem of him forever. :cry:

But for the sake of staying on topic, I'm torn between Yuna's poignant dream sequence and the concert scene with Lenne, though I haven't finished the game quite yet.