PDA

View Full Version : Awww, but they're so cute!

Xander
01-21-2004, 06:09 PM
Has there ever been an enemy in a Final Fantasy that you haven't wanted to kill, either because it's been cute or just cool looking, or..something like that!

For me, when playing FFX and the cactuar mini-game, where you had to catch them then enter a battle with them, I felt so mean about killing them. They are so cute hopping around like they do =D

Flying Mullet
01-21-2004, 06:10 PM
No, but there have been cute creatures that you can't kill that I've wanted to.

Xander
01-21-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Flying Mullet
No, but there have been cute creatures that you can't kill that I've wanted to.

Bah, you vicious anti-cute loving person =P

Flying Mullet
01-21-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Xander
Bah, you vicious anti-cute loving person =P
What did you expect? Dudes don't do cute.

HOOTERS
01-21-2004, 07:08 PM
Palmer, even though it was the truck that killed him I suppose.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
01-21-2004, 08:29 PM
Palmer survives the truck.

Strider
01-21-2004, 10:35 PM
The Cactuar in FFVII looks pretty amusing, too, just jogging in place.

Jack
01-21-2004, 10:57 PM
I didn't want to kill some creatures until they hit me. AND THEN I slaughtered them. As for the dude who sed that dudes don't do cute, I have to say your wrong. I am a dude and I love cute things!

Moombas are cuter than anything in existence. except my cats.

Jebus
01-21-2004, 11:31 PM
I have a limit for cuteness. For instance, cutsy animes cross the line. Nothing in the Final Fantasy world was that cute to me. (Except chocobos, and especially moogles.)

Never found the catuars cute, but I did find them hilarious.

TheSpoonyBard
01-22-2004, 08:12 PM
Some of the enemies are quite cute, but their appearance gets completely disregarded if they attack my party as I have the multi-Counterattack materia system on all three characters, which no amount of cuteness can defend.

Savannah
01-23-2004, 12:00 AM
I first saw a Tonberry in FFVII and I didn't want to kill it because it was just so damn cute. But then I saw its attack-- I quickly changed my mind.

I didn't want to fight Reno or Seifer, either, I don't know why >_> (:love: )

Speaking of cute but not relating to fighting, I love the little blonde townspeople kids with the hats in FFVI (the one sliding down the staircase over and over comes to mind). They're so cute!-- bad graphics and all.

Mo-Nercy
01-23-2004, 04:32 AM
Yans in FFIX...Then they attacked me. They can rot in hell now.

I also didn't wanna fight Seifer. It just felt so unfair, 3 on 1. But I liked the end of disc fight with him. It was like a duel. Except I did 1000 damage with every attack and beat him in two goes. :eep:

katana
01-27-2004, 11:23 PM
Diamond Weapon. The graphics on him were so awesome! He was the best weapon in the game, and I kept using sense on him to see a close up. I was practically applauding when he used his limit break(countdown thing) and it was so sad seeing a giant hole in him a couple of scenes later. Stupid Rufus.