PDA

View Full Version : where do u find(spoilers)

ice_devil
01-23-2004, 08:01 PM
where do u find clear spheres?

TheSpoonyBard
01-23-2004, 09:03 PM
You can buy them from the Monster Arena in the Calm Lands after defeating all the possible monster creations, including Nemesis.

pixie_demon
01-27-2004, 06:40 AM
nooo thats not it.

u do buy them from the monster arena guy, but not after fighting all and nemisis.

u pretty much cant even beat nemisis without using clear spheres.

all u have to do is unlock some of the original creations, not beat them, then u can buy them. at least thats what i remember. might even be before that.

thought u should know, so u dont go tryin to beat nemisis without do some clearing. not gonna happen.

xenapan
01-27-2004, 05:59 PM
wrong... its after you unlock ultima buster (capture 5 of EVERY monster) then the arena master sells clear spheres

TheSpoonyBard
01-27-2004, 09:44 PM
Lol, sorry guys, my bad. So what do you get after defeating all creations and Nemesis?

Advent Child
01-27-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by pixie_demon
thought u should know, so u dont go tryin to beat nemisis without do some clearing. not gonna happen.
It's possible. I did it without buying any clear spheres.

pixie_demon
01-29-2004, 05:10 AM

crazy! really! i couldnt do that! kudos to u my friend!!

its after you unlock ultima buster
i knew u didnt have to defeat all the monster creations. thought it was unlock ultima buster, wasnt positive!!!

xenapan
02-02-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Darkness
Lol, sorry guys, my bad. So what do you get after defeating all creations and Nemesis?

crappy cutscene... and a mark of conquest key item. then the arena master asks you to hurry up with beating sin. oh.. that and you still have to pay for the arena monster fights :P

xenapan
02-02-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Advent Child

all you need to do is fill up the 189 empty nodes with str/agi spheres... nothing to it really. other than that break damage limit, 1mp cost, autolife gaurentee a win... if you have 1mp cost and autolife you could still do it i bet.. just takes AGES longer. 9999/10,000,000... nah.. not too long
:rolleyes2