PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario World/Super Mario 2 TIme Attacks

Peegee
01-27-2004, 12:45 PM
I'm not sure if they are for download directly off the 'internet' (read a dedicated server), but they are on torrents.

Here's a torrent client to download torrent files. Just open the torrent file after installing it (http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pingpong-abc/ABC-win32-v2.6.1.exe?download)

Unzip the files and open them in the program. If there's no downloading going on either you have a firewall conflict or there aren't sources (in which case you PM me or post a msg here asking for sources).

Enjoy..? I'm watching the SMW one now. There's background music dubbed over the SMW sound track. I have mixed feelings about that.

Peegee
01-27-2004, 12:46 PM
oops...I'm so stupid. Lack of sleep. Why can't I edit my post to add an attachment?

metCloud
01-27-2004, 03:08 PM
Files are taking too long....waiting...waiting...uhg.

Peegee
01-27-2004, 04:48 PM
Dunno what to tell ya. The SMB World didn't take very long...I"ll start sharing it to help boost overall average speeds *shrug*

metCloud
01-27-2004, 07:58 PM
They finally finished. The SM2 was impressive but no SMW. SMW is to easy in itself to have speedruns.

PG: you got anymore speedrun torrents....or maybe a website you could suggest without all movie torrents?

Peegee
01-28-2004, 07:45 AM
I only got the ones I wanted from suprnova.org. Others include a quake time attack, and rockman/2, and gradius (very fun to watch...and I was like 'omfg' when the guy started flying in circles to avoid ships and shots...)

^_^ I can post them here if you don't want to sift through warez files