Sorry, havent played FFV or very much of FFVIII

Definately Bahamut Zero

Lamia
01-28-2004, 12:09 AM
The one from 8 is pretty awesome. Haha.

Neo Bahamaut is great too

Bahamut2000X
01-28-2004, 01:05 AM
Why Bahamut2000X of course...ok Ik now that was lame.

Anywhoo I would have to say FFI's Bahamut, just cause he's the first, AND he changes your class all for a measly rat tail.

ForeverZeroUltima
01-28-2004, 01:36 AM
i like Bahamuts of all kinds :D (i have a really strange liking for dragons and other creatures like that)

Stayin Dizzy
01-28-2004, 01:54 AM
Tiamut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if I have to pick one it would be the one from FF8 (which you should finish if you havent played much of)

DocFrance
01-28-2004, 02:43 AM
Just so you know, you could summon Bahamut in FF3, FF5, and FF8.

Mo-Nercy
01-28-2004, 06:41 AM
Bahamut in FFVIII, I reckon.

Lives all alone in an abandoned Deep Sea Research center. And I think it's really funny when Squall says, "Bahamut...the legendary GF." And Bahamut goes, "GF??? I...." Hehehe..

DocFrance
01-28-2004, 02:51 PM
Hoolay for engrish!

PeTeRL90
01-28-2004, 06:46 PM
I'm gonna pick Bahamut ZERO in VII over Bahamut in VIII.

TheSpoonyBard
01-28-2004, 09:26 PM
Bahamut ZERO -- six wings are better than two, especially if you live in space. I like all dragons, and I can never decide if I prefer Bahamut in his various guises, or Tiamat.

EveningCross
01-31-2004, 03:36 AM
Definitely Bahamut Zero... He can friggin' melt the ground and everything on it!!! Laugh with me!!! *drools*

black orb
01-31-2004, 08:07 AM
>>> In appearance FF9 Bahamut look awesome.
In power, I dont know. I never got bahamut zero or the FF8 one.

Strider
01-31-2004, 10:12 AM
I'd have to say Bahamut Zero from FF7. He saved my hide on more than one occassion.

TheSpoonyBard
02-01-2004, 04:45 PM
Definitely Bahamut Zero... He can friggin' melt the ground and everything on it!!!
Actually, it was Neo Bahamut that melted the ground the enemy was standing on. Bahamut ZERO was the six-winged dragon that resided in space. When he attacked he pretty much obliterated everything, not just the ground!

Halenite
02-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Bahamut from FFX looked the best IMO. And it could automatically break damage barrier! Making probably the strongest also.

Cold Fire
02-25-2004, 01:40 PM
FFX Bahamut was so Cool:)

Aphelion
02-25-2004, 04:12 PM
I liked Neo Bahamut and FFIX Bahamut.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-25-2004, 06:05 PM
He was the best in FFIII-V, back when he was fresh enough to warrant efforts to provide him with some real personality.

FFIII: Guards its nest and hatchlings (Baha-mama-mut?) at the top of the mountain near Canaan, where Desh has misplaced himself. Reappears late in the game when the Light Warriors barge into his new home, a cave deep in the Floating Continent's southern mountains.

FFIV: Lives deep inside a cave on the moon with a pair of sassy retainers and takes a human shape outside of battle, like the rest of the prominent Phantom Beasts in the game. Shows great fashion sense with his purple ensemble and reveals himself to be, in fact, the God of the Phantom Beasts. Won't give the party a second glance until they defeat the king of the Phantom Beasts, Leviathan.

FFV: Rises mysteriously from the ocean as the peninsula where the Warp Zone was located disintegrates upon the Light Warriors' acquisition of the first lithograph. He casts the pyramid in shadow as he flies overhead with a cryptic challenge to meet him at the peak of North Mountain. After the "savage beast" and "transforming humanoid" impressions of the previous two games, this is a nice return to his "intelligent beast" style from FFI.

eestlinc
02-25-2004, 06:30 PM
yea, in the later ff's he's just some stupid summon you get that is powerful. in the old ones, he actually plays a role and stuff, and yet is still powerful.

Omega_x
02-27-2004, 12:58 AM
FFX BAHAMUT with the wheel on his back, that was kind of weird but also really cool when it starts spinnin!!!

p.s. FFVIII bahamut was the most disapointing ever, in terms of the look and the summon cinimatic

Big D
02-27-2004, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Omega_x
FFX BAHAMUT with the wheel on his back, that was kind of weird but also really cool when it starts spinnin!!!That wheel perfectly matches the image on the back of the robe worn by the Fayth which appears in the form of a young boy. That guy was once a Summoner of Zanarkand, I reckon that the Aeon Bahamut is an Aeon that was unique to him.
FFIX's Bahamut was quite impressive during FMVs, particularly the raid on Brahne's fleet and the attack on Alexandria.
However, my favourite Bahamut for use in battle is the bog-standard Bahamut from FFVII. Brief and to the point, effective without all the fireworks.

ForeverZeroUltima
02-28-2004, 03:30 AM
bog-standard bahamut? o.o..............i don't remember a bog bahamut.....unless you're talking about the first one you get in the Temple of Ancients?

Big D
02-28-2004, 04:29 AM
"Bog-standard" means "normal, not special, unaltered".
I was referring to plain old Bahamut, not Neo Bahamut, not Bahamut ZERO. Just the run-of-the-mill, standard-issue Bahamut that you acquire in the Temple of the Ancients.

ForeverZeroUltima
02-28-2004, 05:02 AM
o

Big D
02-28-2004, 09:33 AM
"Bog Bahamut" sounds like a neat idea though.
All slimey and swampey and menacing.:cool:

Sefie1999AD
02-28-2004, 02:15 PM
Story-wise, Bahamut's coolest in FF4. But generally, FF7's Neo-Bahamut has a great animation where it first lifts the enemies into the sky and then blows them into oblivion, and FF7's Bahamut Zero is also very impressive with his massive attack. I think FF9's Bahamut looks awesome in FMV sequences.

dman
02-28-2004, 10:38 PM
FFVIII Bahamut is my favourite. The wheel and the rainbow colour wings in FFX just didn't do it for me.

ForeverZeroUltima
02-29-2004, 01:36 AM
wheel and rainbow colored wings? O_o? i gotta go play FFX.............

katana
03-05-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Big D
That wheel perfectly matches the image on the back of the robe worn by the Fayth which appears in the form of a young boy. That guy was once a Summoner of Zanarkand, I reckon that the Aeon Bahamut is an Aeon that was unique to him.
FFIX's Bahamut was quite impressive during FMVs, particularly the raid on Brahne's fleet and the attack on Alexandria.
However, my favourite Bahamut for use in battle is the bog-standard Bahamut from FFVII. Brief and to the point, effective without all the fireworks.
Damn, I'm gonna have to write the whole thing in spoiler. Well, the kid with the image of bahamuts wheel on his back is one of th fayth. When he is summoned, he is in the form of bahamut. So the reason for the wheel is because basically, he is bahamut

SpiritWolf
03-26-2004, 05:11 AM
Final Fantasy X Bahamut hands down definatly the coolest.

Dreadlock
04-16-2004, 05:32 PM
I say neo bahamut hes cool ( :cool: ) and strong.

Rase
04-16-2004, 07:04 PM
FFVI's Bahamut. Hooray for the first one that had some kind of animation!

CrimsonD
04-17-2004, 01:01 AM
FFT's cardboard cut-out of him!

Rostum
04-17-2004, 02:16 AM
FFIX's Bahamut is a pretty cool one.

He destroys the Queen's fleet and he even burns Alexanders wings!!! Now THAT'S power.

I also love the ones from FFVII.