PDA

View Full Version : Foamy

blue_midget192
01-28-2004, 09:50 PM
has any one seen the Foamy cartoons Foamy (http://www.illwillpress.com/vault.html) there great! :D but at the moment they are having bandwidth problems, so if anyone could help with this them i would be much abliged (crap spelling) as would loads of other dedicated foamy fans. :)
thank you

i would like to give Daryn a honurable mention in this Foamy thread as he pm'd me asking about Foamy, which inspired me to write this thred, thank you once again Daryn! :) (there that good enough?)
your lord and master, foamy
ps my minions are loyal and will destroy you!

Stayin Dizzy
01-28-2004, 10:02 PM
YESSSSS!!!!!

Good job! I was gonna start this thread too. Foamy is a god amonst cartoons. If any havent seen him think of Ren & Stimpy, the amimaniacs, the simpsons, and the kids from South park all donating cartoon sperm to genetically engineer the perfect funny fowl mouthed cartoon. It brings a tear to my eye to go back and watch the "foamy fan mail" and the notorious "Foamys rant"

Sheerpile
01-31-2004, 10:08 AM
i hope your brain explodes in the future for falling into the Foamy Trap, and liking Illwillpress's movies, he's the worst flash artist in existence :cry:

His movies are basically this: 2 second frame by frame animation, 5 minute tweens, sped up sounds, un-funny social commentary

Any flash artist who makes 40 flash movies with the same backgrounds and plot are assholes, talentless, and retarded. If you want me to, I could name you 15 flash artists who have way more talent, and wouldn't be laughed off stage if they went to a flash convention.

Some of them off the top of my head are Synj, DrunkMagiKoopa, Jeremy Lokken, Will Stamper, Jim Ether, and Bentframe. Jim used to do work with PaintedWagon, until he let that go for now. The Fu*k Society are good too, and so is Leigh McGrath.

I guess you could say the reason I depise illwillpress are that he's unoriginal, he pimps his annoying character out for money like making a gigantic foamy plush for a 100 bucks, and his followers are so stupid they give him an award for every one of his movies, no matter the fact there's never any change in any of them

Foamy's bullsh*t in Flash terms

Rainecloud
01-31-2004, 02:13 PM
I've only ever seen that weird looking character as people's avatars.

krissy
02-02-2004, 12:09 AM
foomy is the future voice for america's children

blue_midget192
02-02-2004, 05:16 PM
Foamy is the lord high priest of all internet comedy (maybe a little over the top but hey) and so what if hes 'un-original' all comedy has to be taken frm somwhere, and the things on ebay, if u dont like them dont buy them!!!

Mr. Graves
02-02-2004, 08:45 PM
I've only seen one. I cracked up. Heh. xD

Advent Child
02-02-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by blue_midget192
Foamy is the lord high priest of all internet comedy (maybe a little over the top but hey) and so what if hes 'un-original' all comedy has to be taken frm somwhere, and the things on ebay, if u dont like them dont buy them!!!
Even if that were true, that would make him roughly 1,000,000th overall. Most of internet comedy really sucks. And this is no exception.

Sheerpile
02-03-2004, 12:48 AM
ugh.

I'll never understand why people find it even remotely humorous

krissy
02-03-2004, 02:44 AM
hey there's new ones since i last seen it!
they're killing ppl with walnuts! :DD

blue_midget192
02-03-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Not At All Reno
hey there's new ones since i last seen it!
they're killing ppl with walnuts! :DD

ok dude...um...seriusly..thats one realy quite old um.. yea

Doomgaze
02-04-2004, 01:24 AM
...No, sir, I don't like it!