PDA

View Full Version : Divine Screw Sauce

EveningCross
01-31-2004, 03:43 AM
There's no greater feeling in a Tactics battle with someone like... oh... let's say... Gafgarion where you break their sword and just watch him waste away his life until one or all of your characters lowers the boom on them. It's even more fun to turn them into frogs, chickens and what not just to watch them run around scared. What are some other things that you like to do that makes enemies virtually useless on the battlefield just because you're feeling particularly nasty that day?

Edgar
01-31-2004, 09:22 AM
Besides the time I only had Orlandu in the battlefield, and the time I used only Ramza (was bored, I used the yell thing), the most devious thing I did was to petrify all the enemies. It was fun seeing statues in the game :P

IlGreven
01-31-2004, 11:10 AM
One of my favorite level up tricks was (and still is):

Ramza w/Math Skill (Pretty High Faith) and Oracle and Time Mage Mastered.

Ramza turn 1: Pray Faith.
Ramza turn 2: Stop.

With Black Costumes on all my guys.

And it usually works, 'cuz on turn 2, everybody's still in synch (CT 4 compatible) and I can wax 'em all.

And it's fun, too :)

Azure Chrysanthemum
03-01-2004, 06:06 AM
That sounds like what Olan does, only more complicated.

When in the Deep Dungeon and trying to find the way to the next one I would often let one person live and keep having Beowulf cast "Don't Act" on them, so they couldn't do anything and were just running around while I hasted and protected and shelled my party and gained lots of JP and EXP. That was pretty fun.

BG-57
03-04-2004, 09:25 PM
I enjoy leveling up knights. I clear a battlefield of all enemies but one, then I have them 'break' the monster down to 0 MP, 1 speed, 1 attack, etc.... Even if it isn't paralyzed, it does next to no damage. I can keep it alive and toy with it as long as I please. Mainly I keep it alive so I can level up my party easily.

cheer
06-04-2004, 01:48 PM
in the deep dungeon i make beowulf hit them with SLeep and when they wake up (checking the AT list) Meliadoul comes around and breaks their equipment then someone like Orlandu or Agrias heal him just for kicks, then Beowulf does Sleep again.=D mwahahaha poor goblin. :tongue: