PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see in Advent Children.

zacks_clone
02-01-2004, 04:20 AM
Okay,I know we have an Advent children thread,but its basicly for updates on the game,and fans screaming.Well,I decided why not ask everyone what they want to see(or who) in Advent children, instead of what they feel about the movie comming out.Please voice your opinions on the characters they have decided to put in the movie already,and what characters you wish to see return,or make some sorta of appearance.

Personaly,I hope to see flashbacks of Zack.the screanshots of Sephiroth in the flames may also be the same flashback we could see Zack in.I think he'll hold some peice in this movie, even if he doesnt appear in a flashback and is memrly mentioned.

Also,I would sorta like to see Shera and Cid again.After the game ended,I woundered if after all that had happened, would Cid feel diffrently about shera and treat her better then before?or would he go on life as he had.

well,what do you guys want to see?

Shoeberto
02-01-2004, 05:06 AM
I'd like to see inside of Midgar in full-detailed 3D like they're doing. I don't know why, but the architecture and dark mood of Midgar has always been interesting to me.

Mo-Nercy
02-01-2004, 06:02 AM
I'd like to see how those Turks turned out.

Caltrap
02-01-2004, 05:03 PM
I just wanna see the Aeris/Cloud death scene thing rendered in spangled new 3D. I saw part of a flashback in the trailer

one_winged_angel
02-15-2004, 03:42 AM
I agree with Zacks_Clone, it should explain a lot more what went on with Cloud and Zack, it left such a hole, I still don't really know what happened exactly :erm:

Wutai should get more of a focus, before, it was just some 'lil town up in one o' them corners of the world.

I would like to know what the hell Jenova is.

I guess that's it for now... Too many questions not answered.

Breine
02-15-2004, 01:48 PM
It would be nice to see what everybody's up to... And how AVALANCHE is doing...

zacks_clone
02-15-2004, 02:08 PM
That'd be cool, perhaps AVALANCHE gained some new members or something.(lets just hope they didnt sink out of excistance...)

Psychotic
02-15-2004, 02:27 PM
I'd like to see what happened to Vincent, and maybe some brief flashes of his past.

And Mukki and all them from the honey bee inn ambushing Cloud again, as the first time was one of the funniest moments in FF ever, plus it would totally go against the mood of AC.

TheSpoonyBard
02-15-2004, 02:43 PM
I'd like to see what happened to the control of Midgar, seeing as Shinra has been destroyed, and whether or not anyone has decided to continue with President Shinra's Neo-Midgar plans. I hope someone's replaced the Mayor/librarian, he was a pointless character (all he did was give you a keycard and an Elemental). I'd also like to see where Nanaki's children came from, that's always been puzzling me ever since I completed the game...

Sefie1999AD
02-15-2004, 02:46 PM
I would like to see a storyline that isn't something cheesy and that isn't something to make Aeris and Sephiroth fan-boys and girls overly happy. For example, I hope Aeris and Sephiroth aren't revived in FF7: AC. Flashbacks about them are alright, but bringing them back isn't, IMHO. And of course, I'd like to see more development for some characters, like Tifa, Barret, Cid, Vincent, Turks etc. If FF7: AC is only one hour long, I wonder how Square Enix can explain everything necessary in that time and show character interaction in the same time.

zacks_clone
02-15-2004, 05:48 PM
I hope Yuffies in it.I mean, Vincents there(pretty sure thats been anounced), so wheres Yuffie?I'd love to see how shes doing,or atleast hear abit about what happened to her.

Cloudane
02-16-2004, 01:01 AM
I want to see all the original characters rendered... I don't really care if they're alive, flashbacks or resurrected as long as the story behind it is good.

Movie visuals of at least Midgar, Nibelheim and Cosmo Canyon would also be a huge bonus :)

Zero Bahamut
03-15-2004, 06:34 PM
personaly id like 2 see some chocobo action in there :D :choc:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-15-2004, 08:11 PM
Besides everyone we already know is going to be in there, I really hope Cid shows up again. An appearance by the Turks would be a pleasant surprise.

DocFrance
03-15-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
Besides everyone we already know is going to be in there, I really hope Cid shows up again.

Sephiroth2088
03-16-2004, 12:04 AM
So far in the screenshots I've seen, I've seen sephiroth clones holding what looks kinda like squall's gunblade. Sephiroth better be using masamune or I'm going to be angry.

EveningCross
03-16-2004, 02:35 AM
I would like to see what happened to the folks at that hill with the Phoenix on top of it. I can't remember what it's called. Edit: FORT CONDOR!!!!!!
I'd also like to see if Rocket Town ever finds a way to renew their exploration of space and see if someone built a friggin bridge to Wutai instead of having to travel to the other end of the continent just to get to the city.

Lastly, I'd like maybe see some more of Zangan's story explained tied in with Tifa's if there's anything else to tell. He wasn't very important in the game but Tifa's past is never really explained in too much detail.

Also, will anyone live dare in Nibelheim's Mansion? Only time will tell...

Peegee
03-16-2004, 07:38 AM
You know what, I don't think I know enough about FF7 to make any sort of 'wants', but what I would like to see is flawless computer animation. Plot wise I'm positive it will be magnificent.

DocFrance
03-16-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by EveningCross
I would like to see what happened to the folks at that hill with the Phoenix on top of it. I can't remember what it's called. Edit: FORT CONDOR!!!!!!
I'd also like to see if Rocket Town ever finds a way to renew their exploration of space and see if someone built a friggin bridge to Wutai instead of having to travel to the other end of the continent just to get to the city.

Lastly, I'd like maybe see some more of Zangan's story explained tied in with Tifa's if there's anything else to tell. He wasn't very important in the game but Tifa's past is never really explained in too much detail.

Also, will anyone live dare in Nibelheim's Mansion? Only time will tell... It's only gonna be an hour long. I doubt they'll be able to fit a whole lot in.

one_winged_angel
03-16-2004, 04:25 PM
I'd like to see a good genre, I think the sci-fi approach on The Spirits Within was a bad way to go...

-N-
03-18-2004, 09:04 PM
Rufus and Reeve. I keep refusing to believe Rufus is dead.

Le Rufus et mort; vive le Rufus!

And Marlene and Elmyra too. I liked those minor characters.

zacks_clone
03-18-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by one_winged_angel
I'd like to see a good genre, I think the sci-fi approach on The Spirits Within was a bad way to go...

ofcourse this will be semi sci fi..but i must agree

Kirobaito
03-18-2004, 11:30 PM
Besides what I already know...I hope they atleast SHOW the characters that haven't yet been shown in full 3D (Tifa, Red, Cid, Yuffie, Reeve). I really don't care. Just as long as it's better than TSW. But that doesn't take much.

zacks_clone
03-19-2004, 12:44 AM
Zackzackzackzackzackzackzackzackzack:: crosses fingers and continues mad rant ::

Yea, well,thats who I want to see.

Was TSW really that bad? Never seen it.

Kirobaito
03-19-2004, 12:48 AM
It wasn't a Final Fantasy movie. It had nothing to do with Final Fantasy. At all. That's why it sucked.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-19-2004, 12:55 AM
They really don't need to show Red, since we prettymuch know what happens to him.

Don't start talking about The Spirits Within. We've got a whole different forum for that.

Kirobaito
03-19-2004, 01:30 AM
When I say showing Red, I mean explaining how he managed to reproduce asexually and such. I mean, he was the only one of his race, wasn't he?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-19-2004, 01:42 AM
Goodness. No. The last time the two of them speak, Bugenhagen tells him to go out into the world and search out another of his kind. The game's epilogue shows us that he managed to do that.

Kirobaito
03-19-2004, 04:22 AM
Oh, yeah, sorry, I haven't played FF7 in at least 2 years. That's mainly why I'm playing it now, I guess. My apologies. It would still be cool to see a new-age Red, though.

whoamitidus
03-22-2004, 11:55 AM
all i want to know is what the summon materal will be like.wouldn't it be cool to see could summon ifrit

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-22-2004, 12:58 PM

EveningCross
03-22-2004, 05:26 PM
By Doc France: It's only gonna be an hour long. I doubt they'll be able to fit a whole lot in.

Hey, you guys asked what I'd like to see and I delivered. So sue me... ;)

Draupnir2005
05-01-2004, 11:21 PM
I want to see Tifa die... the way Aries died! TIFA SHOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED! So now, It is only fair for Square-Enix to have Tifa killed. Oh and Cloud should die too. He should be pushed off a cliff by Sephiroth! There should be some Final Fantasy 6 cameos as well!

At the end, curtains should drop, like a theatre production, and all the characters bow, Cloud and Tifa should be propped up too!

Master Quan
05-25-2004, 11:15 AM
I want to see Sepiroth before he went nuts

Also why do I keep seeing

Site Manager

or

Recognized Member next to peoples names........I want one!

Del Murder
05-28-2004, 03:35 AM
Site Staff: Given to those who visit the Site Staff Forum (http://forums.eyesonff.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46) and make pages that contribute to the frontsite.

Recognized Members: Given to those who have done something worthwhile for the forums, whether that be running an event or being an exemplary member, or both.

Both titles mean little other than recognition.

Master Quan
05-28-2004, 07:50 PM
Oh.

Well still, it'd nice to have one.

Rinoabella
06-05-2004, 09:57 AM
I'd really like to see Aeris Gainsborough :) It'd be so cool.

Dark Matter
06-09-2004, 12:47 PM
Love stories....
Tifa and Cloud.....Vincent and Lucresia......and...Yuffie....
Oh, my Aeris. Will I ever see your smile?
I love Elena too
Play some games at Gold Saucer
hope I can explore under the sea

omnislasher
06-09-2004, 05:04 PM
I'd love to see a little bit of everyone. and bahamut zero would be awesome. maybe like, a small little glimpse of him in the sky that you wouldnt really notice until someone posted it on a forum like this one.

And I'd love to see aeris. everyone seems to have something against her, but she is the one and only girl for me. haha. and I wouldnt mind having the main characters who died be resurected, because nobody in the world knows the true power of jenova.

Cloud_Strife_X
06-09-2004, 07:09 PM
Hey all this is my first post so cut me some slack but I'd like to see Cloud fall into the lifestream and see areis or something

-N-
06-11-2004, 03:24 AM
You know what they should have?

Yeah, neither do I.

GrimmReaper
06-11-2004, 03:59 AM
a big firey explosion ending sorta type thing =D

ChaosCalibur
06-11-2004, 04:03 AM
I wana see Sephiroth come back and kill all the stupid little clones, they're like cockroaches, they're everywhere!

Dark Songstress
06-16-2004, 03:40 AM
all i want to see is Aeris. (if they can revive her)

Ouch!
06-16-2004, 03:51 AM
I'd like to see Aeris remain dead. A flashback would be nice, and they've showed that in the trailer. I don't want anyone to be "revived." Not Zack (though a flashback with him would be cool), Sephiroth or Aeris. That's just stepping too far.

I would, however, love to see the Turks. Honestly, I thought they were the coolest part of FFVII, especially the Turk's theme. I'd also like to know what really did happen to Lucrecia (or however the hell you spell her name.) I don't believe she would just off and die, I assume she just disappeared again, like she had after the JENOVA project.

I'd also like to see Cid. I don't really care about Red, 'cause like Kishi said, he know what happens to him, and Yuffie... well, I never did like her.

Loony BoB
06-16-2004, 05:31 PM
Goodness. No. The last time the two of them speak, Bugenhagen tells him to go out into the world and search out another of his kind. The game's epilogue shows us that he managed to do that.
That miniscule bit at the ending doesn't exactly tell us his life story. It'd be nice to see him take part in the storyline of FFVII:AC.

Cloud_Strife_X
06-22-2004, 09:21 PM
They need to show more of the other characters past

Evil_Cloud
06-22-2004, 09:50 PM
Seeing as how this movie will only be an hour long, I doubt they will be going in depth on the pasts of all the characters. My best guess is this movie is for people who have played FFVII already, and kno everything about the characters, so that they dont have to spend another half hour or so explaining it all over again. That way they can just skip all the introductions and get right into the plot. Cuz when you think about it most movies are about 1 hour 30 minutes long, and most of the beginning of a movie is insight on the main character and his/her past. I really dont kno, I would actually prefer them do that, cuz i really dont care about hearing Vincent's, Barret's, Cloud's, etc. past all over again.

But I would love to see Lucrecia play an important role in this movie, since her role in the game was left very open. I could also relate to her being important in the film, seeing as how she found out her son, Sephiroth, died and she might try to do something about it. It would also give Vincent a much more major role in the movie, and that would also be cool.

Auron Valentine
06-23-2004, 03:58 PM
I JUST WANT TO SEE THE REAL SEPHIROTH!!!! I've seen trailers for it, but Sephiroth is WRONG! And Vincent looks like a woman! It makes me want to cry!

Dark Matter
06-24-2004, 07:30 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
I just knew..... it isn't a game.....how sad... :cry: