PDA

View Full Version : Erm,Riku?( Concering the end of KH and the international version.spoilers?Duh.)

zacks_clone
02-01-2004, 04:21 PM
Iv warned everyone about spoilers in the title.I am NOT going to mark the spoilers,I am not going to ask anyone to mark spoilers if they are in their posts.After this,there WILL BE spoilers.This was your only warning,so if you continue to read this topic and you havent completed Kingdom Hearts,then its your own fault you spoiled it!

As the end of Kingdom Hearts,we see King Mickey,and Riku inside the door to the light,in 'Kingdom Hearts'.Iv found afew things,afew screanshots, that have puzled me.At the end of Kingdom Hearts,I believed Rikus body to merely have been taken over by Ansem,and when Sora and the gang returned to destiny island,Ansem no longer had need for Rikus body so he cast him away.Ansem saying 'he can no longer here you where he is' ment to me that Ansem had taken over so much of Rikus body,and so much of Riku,that he would no longer know friend from foe.How many of you thought the same thing as I did?Well,I went back,played the game again,and got to Destiny Island again.The second time around I thought the same.And the third time.Finnaly,not to long ago,I came accross a site called The Ansem Report (http://www.ansemreport.com) .The site was based around the trailer Deep Dive.Sure,intresed in this trailer show on the international verson of the game,i peeked through the screanshots.Then I went and looked at the screanshots for the actual game.There were two new sceans,one concerning an Unknown,and one concerining Riku.Now,I want to hear your opinun.Is this Rikus Death? (http://www.ansemreport.com/darkness.php) And was Riku actually dead at the end of KH?And if so,who do you suppose the voice riku was hearing in the international version was?Was it Mickey?

fesser
02-01-2004, 05:08 PM
yes thats correct but rikuy is teh shadow guy i think at the end but him, and the msall showdow guy is mickey no matter and i forget the guy with white hair in the blac robe aois mickey and the other guys is mickeys lead in the black wrobes tehre not dead

Advent Child
02-02-2004, 04:43 AM
Spoiler.
It's generally believed that the blindfolded unknown in ASAS and Deep Dive is Riku. And he's not dead.

DJZen
02-02-2004, 06:49 AM
Didn't Riku help close the door to kingdom hearts? if that's the case, how could he be dead?

Jalbrean
02-02-2004, 07:31 AM
Hmm well it's hard to say. I don't think he died, merely went to the world of darkness, which is kinda explained here.

Ansem Report 12 - Available by defeating Sephiroth (Final Mix Version only)

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And,
The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

StarlightAngel
07-20-2004, 11:01 PM
I agree with Jalbrean.

kikimm
07-20-2004, 11:28 PM
Yeah, no dead Riku, IMO. Sora's going to look for him, with mickey. And yeah, he closed the door with mickey---if riku were dead, wouldn't mickey be dead too?

:D