. Aeris Is NOT Coming back
. These are the charcters Voices
Cloud- The main character from "A knights tale"
Seph Clone- *dies* Orlando bloom
Barret- *rolls eyes* common guys, we all knew it was comming....Mr. T
Tifa- *sigh* pamula anderson, thats pretty obvious too:P oh well shes hot lol
Vincent- Keeana Reeves
. The Wheel Chair Guy Is HOJO!
. The sephiroth clone was definatly made by Hojo, hojo apperently made him in the game while he was trying to find aeris to study her also. Because the real Sephiroth clone was such a success, hojo decided to make another one, and make more and more so they would take over the world. But seeming how he had a little problem with the...*ahem* death thing... well speaking of which hes not dead, just paralyzed and needs to be brought to life

Seifer
02-01-2004, 06:02 PM
Orlando Bloom? >:O
Keanu Reeves? >:O
Pamela Anderson? >:O

Shockwave Pulsar
02-01-2004, 10:07 PM
I have my doubts about this info.

TheSpoonyBard
02-01-2004, 10:39 PM
Tifa- *sigh* pamula anderson, thats pretty obvious too:P oh well shes hot lol
Does it matter what the person actually looks like, considering they're doing a voice-over?

SomethingBig
02-01-2004, 10:52 PM
Uh... This information is most likely false. I mean, come on. Heath Ledger as Cloud? Mr. T as Barret?! I can see Pamela as Tifa and possibly even Keanu as Vincent, but no one would ever ask Heath Ledger to be the voice actor for Cloud and the same goes for Mr. T and Barret. I don't mean to be mean, but where did you get this heap of nonsense?

katana
02-02-2004, 01:19 AM
Urge to kill...rising...
This info is completely false. You obviously only posted the voices of characters you knew for a fact were gonna be in the movie, so no one could prove you wrong until its released.
I stil think that Vincents voice should be done by the person who did Vicious in Cowby Bebop. They should get voice actors who have experience in the field, so Wendee Lee should show up somwhere(Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop and Sazuka from Outlaw Star)

zacks_clone
02-02-2004, 02:03 AM
BLOOM AS SEPHIROTH?!I DONT THINK SO!:: cough :: sorry.Now, i dont know any of these people save for bloom and anderson.:: wrinkles nose:: bloom wouldnt make a good sephiroth.In the American version they may use the voices that were in Kningdom Hearts.

DocFrance
02-02-2004, 02:07 AM
This guy are sick. He's just making stuff up to get a rise out of folks here. Don't listen to him, guys.

That's why I never believe anyone who doesn't know any basic spelling, grammar, or puntuation rules. Friggin' rumor mongers.

TheAbominatrix
02-02-2004, 05:40 AM
Why would they have decided on American voice-actors when they probably havent even decided on Japanese seiyuu yet?

If you're gonna make up stupid rumors, as least make up ones that are halfway believable.

Strider
02-02-2004, 06:07 AM
Checking IMDB, the last update in October stated that the only voice actors for the original Japanese version they'd settled on are the voices for Cloud and Sephiroth. Beyond that, there doesn't seem to state much of anything even concerning America.

DJZen
02-02-2004, 06:41 AM
If they DID use the KH voice actors, all the Square fans would turn up their noses at the thought of having Lance Bass doing Sephiroth again. They probably know exactly how their fan base felt about that (even though there's some, like me, who got over it the moment they heard about it).

TheAbominatrix
02-02-2004, 06:53 AM
The reason such high-profile voice actors were use for KH was because of Disney's involvement. They hire standard voice actors for most Square games. Unless they go all out and make a big stink about AC, I doubt any famous people will be doing the voices.

And even if they will be, no one has the info yet. I doubt Square even knows who they'll be using yet.