PDA

View Full Version : Bad music.

Free Spirit
02-01-2004, 09:38 PM
Ok my brother was making fun of my music this morning because I was going though my old music I found in my closet. Hell I would make fun of myself too. But to the topic have you ever had cds people would make fun of you for? Or are you one of those people who point and laugh at people with bad music?

jrgen
02-01-2004, 10:09 PM
People make fun of my music every day without having even heard it.

I believe no-one in here has heard of any bands I listen to except Rammstein, Kovenant, Kmfdm and Metallica.

And still people keep saying "Why do you listen to that ?".

People think I'm stupid because 95% of all the bands I
listen to come from Germany.
They say "You just want to be different and listens to any coming from Germany.".

But it happens to be so that the bands in Germany
generally makes music that is made to sound good
and not to show off your skills like in America.

There also happens to be lots of "Industrial metal" and
"Medieval metal" in Germany.
And they happen to be my favourite genres within music.

People are always referring the music I listen to to racism
which I really can't understand why.

They call it "Anti-semitistic killer rock".

I just hate people saying
-"If your music is so good, why doesn't anyone but you listen to it?"

All I have to say to that is:
1000000000 flies can be wrong.
Don't eat horsesh1t!

Erdrick Holmes
02-01-2004, 10:53 PM
Ansesm, he likes pop/bubble gum crap, I always teae him about it at school, he's cool about it, I don't mind really but one day he will wake up and smell the coffee and say "Pop music sucks."

Advent Child
02-01-2004, 11:05 PM
Those people who like rap need a good talking to.

No one makes fun of my music really. It's all fairly nuetral music.

krissy
02-02-2004, 12:07 AM
you know who sucks

nickelback

eestlinc
02-02-2004, 12:25 AM
nice! a lot of popular bands really suck. a lot of unpopular bands really suck too.

Mr. Graves
02-02-2004, 12:34 AM
Anything popular.

Lord Xehanort
02-02-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Joel
Ansesm, he likes pop/bubble gum crap, I always teae him about it at school, he's cool about it, I don't mind really but one day he will wake up and smell the coffee and say "Pop music sucks."

Can you spell anything right Joel? Jesus!

Anyway, I used to have a Backstreet Boys CD before I threw it away. It was terrible. Also, I can't find my *ATEENS CD anywhere... good thing I copied all the good songs to Windows Media Player anyway.

Modigliani
02-02-2004, 04:18 PM
I'm generally the odd one out when it comes to music taste, but I don't mind. I listen to everything and give it a fair chance; I realize that even the genres that I generally don't like all that much have really great artists that are worth a listen. I don't mock people for their music taste because there's really no music that I actually hate. OK, so I make fun of one or two of my friends but they're the ones who I know can take it as a joke.

Peegee
02-02-2004, 05:39 PM
Stay away from my cd collection. All it is is...um...D&B? I don't even know any more.

Xander
02-02-2004, 07:39 PM
I have had, and probably still do have a lot of CDs that people would make fun of me for. That's probably cos I listen to such a wide range of music and like a lot of old pop music that I used to be into, still now. I have Backstreet Boys CDs, and stuff like that, I still like the music now, although I don't listen to it so much.

And my favourite band are Blink 182 which some people make fun of. But, bah, I don't care really, in my opinion everyone should listen to what they enjoy, nothing is bad if at least one person enjoys it and gets some happiness from it. So, no I don't laugh at people with bad music. Each to their own.

Rainecloud
02-02-2004, 08:22 PM
I had a CD clearout recently, and I found some absolutely awful albums that I can't believe I ever purchased. Eiffel 65 (I'm Blue, Da Ba Dee, Da Ba Daa), Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and much more garbage that I can't even begin to list.

Needless to say, I'm not embarrassed about my current collection.