PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Commercials

Strider
02-02-2004, 05:19 AM
Discuss.

eestlinc
02-02-2004, 05:26 AM
I hate commercials. I also didn't see the game, being at work. Office Linebacker was good last year though.

Strider
02-02-2004, 06:10 AM
I thought the best was the Budweiser Donkey. Overall, it was a bit of a let down compared to past years.

Leeza
02-02-2004, 07:17 AM
Yeah. That little donkey was cute and I'd have to say it was the only one that I cared for. The car with all of that water coming off of it was okay too. The Wave I think it was.

Peegee
02-02-2004, 05:38 PM
What stations showed these mythical SB commercials? I watched an Ontario broadcast of it, and it didn't show them *all*'

The ones with the officials/referees/whatever were SB commercials right? And the toilet paper commercial too, right? That's all I saw :(

Leeza
02-02-2004, 05:43 PM
I don't think that you'd find these commercials on any Ontario based broadcast, PG. I kept switching between the Vancouver based Candianized CBS broadcast on our channel 11 to watch the actual game because the reception was better, and the American CBS station all the way on channel 51 to watch the commercials. Usually the CRTC or whatever it is will still Canadianize these commercials on the American CBS station, but they didn't seem to do that this year so I got to see them.

Zell's Fists of Fury
02-02-2004, 07:08 PM
The commercials this year were a big dissappointment. The donkey one was good though.

PeTeRL90
02-02-2004, 07:14 PM
I liked the Willie Nelson doll one. Espically at the end of that commercial. I laughed hard at that. (You'd have to watch the ALCS Last year during the Redsox/Yankees to understand it.)

I also liked the one with the headcoach screaming into the ref's ear, and the announcer saying 'What kind of training do you go through to handle that?' and then it shows his wife screaming in his ear.

Good stuff.

katana
02-03-2004, 12:00 AM
So where can you download the ones you missed?