PDA

View Full Version : Movie couples

Breine
02-02-2004, 01:15 PM
Who's your favorite couple in a movie? You know like: Harry and Sally, Julia and Richard in Pretty Woman and so on... :D

Xander
02-02-2004, 01:20 PM
Hmm, from what I can think of at the moment, those two from Moulin Rouge, Christian and Satine, that's it.

And I like Lucile and Robert from A Life Less Ordinary *watched that film last night* =D

There's probably more, I might remember later.

I know which I don't like though.

Romeo & Juliet - Yeah I know it's an old Shakespeare tale, but they couldn't fall in love the moment they saw each other >__>

Danny and Sandy from Grease - One of my fave films ever, but they had to change to be together, and I don't think that's a good thing to show.

Yeah, just thought I'd add those ^_^

Strider
02-02-2004, 06:04 PM
Danny and Tess Ocean (George Clooney, Julia Roberts) - Ocean's Eleven

Austin Powers and Vanessa Kensington (Mike Myers, Elizabeth Hurley) - Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

Satine and Christian (Nicole Kidman, Ewan McGregor) - Moulin Rouge

I'll think of some more later.

Drizzt
02-02-2004, 08:59 PM
Angelina Jolie and Banderas ---> In the Original Sin

Flying Mullet
02-02-2004, 09:01 PM
Jim Carrey and Lauren Holly -> Dumb & Dumber :-D

Divina
02-02-2004, 10:09 PM
-Christian and Satine (Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman) -- <i>Moulin Rouge</i>
-Landon Carter and Jamie Sullivan (Shane West and Mandy Moore) -- <I>A Walk to Remember</i>
-Luigi Mario and Princess Daisy (John Leguizamo and Samantha Mathis) -- <i>Super Mario Bros.</i>

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. =D

fire_of_avalon
02-02-2004, 10:15 PM
*points to Cerulia's avatar and sig*:D

Kossage
02-03-2004, 04:12 PM
The best couple I've ever seen in a movie is definitely Charlie Allnut and Rose Sayer (Humphrey Bogart and Katharine Hepburn) in the African Queen. Their characters are just awesome and the romance between them is very sparky. ;)

Shlup
02-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Anakin and Padme (ala Episode 2). That's some good stuff right there.

Bright Eyes
02-09-2004, 10:21 PM
Christian and Satine from Moulin Rouge, and Amelié and Nino in Amelié. Especially that bit at the end, makes you all smiley =D

HOOTERS
02-10-2004, 03:55 PM
Austin Powers and Ivanna Humpalot

Sam and Frodo

Han Solo and Chewbacca

Shattered Chest
02-22-2004, 03:34 PM
Oh dearie me, Samwais and Frodo, definitely, yes, I think so too.