PDA

View Full Version : Need name for FFVIII song that...

Tha Cyckest
02-02-2004, 07:45 PM
I need to know the track name (English translated, please!) of that FFVIII war-like theme that's plays when Balamb Garden is being raided by Galbadians (they were bursting through the windows, and rappeling along the walls, etc.). Thanx in advance

Nabeshinji
02-03-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Tha Cyckest
I need to know the track name (English translated, please!) of that FFVIII war-like theme that's plays when Balamb Garden is being raided by Galbadians (they were bursting through the windows, and rappeling along the walls, etc.). Thanx in advance

I believe that would be "The Landing" which is track 8 on disc 1 of the soundtrack. If you don't have it yet, the FFVIII OST is definitely worth getting, especially if you love the game as I do.

Rainecloud
02-05-2004, 06:30 PM
If you don't have it yet, the FFVIII OST is definitely worth getting, especially if you love the game as I do.

I'll agree with that. The VIII OST is my personal favourite out of all the FF soundtracks.

Big D
02-06-2004, 09:47 PM
There are two 'versions' of this track: the one that plays during the landing at Dollet on disc one, and then the version during Galbadia Garden's invasion of Balamb Garden. The difference is that the 'Dollet version' has a brilliant introduction which really builds up the tension and drama. This is the track on the OST.
I, too, strongly recommend buying the OST.

Iceglow
02-09-2004, 07:18 PM
I can't buy the OST as my local record shop closed down and now I cannot find out where I can get it from without a credit card... Anyone fancy sending me a copy via the mail?