PDA

View Full Version : your favorite game moments..

twobitmage
02-03-2004, 06:44 AM
square specifically, and yes this post will have plenty of spoilers, and thats a given.

I have 2 (SPOILERS!)
one is from ff7, when tifa and cloud are in the lifestream. Cloud is all like "I couldnt save you..." and tifa is all like "..you did" and it shows cloud grabbing the buster sword and knocking sephy into the life stream thing
In chrono trigger...the last battle...nuff said

MagicKnight Locke
02-03-2004, 09:20 AM
FF3j final battle.

Me:Kill Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud:shatter

That made me feel good or

FF5:Ending

FF6:Kefka's whole ending speech(before final battle).

FF7:Ending and some fmvs

FF8:Too much to count

FF9:Ending.Kuja destroying terra

FFTA:The M... you know that prince guy and teddy bear guy in real world changing his attidude with the "new guY" or Flashy in my game to bad

Caltrap
02-03-2004, 03:04 PM
I'm very masculine and all and would never cry at a stupid game, but in FFVIII when Rinoa and Squall are sitting in the Raganork and Squall knows he's going to have to give her up... It makes me think I might shed a tear any moment.
...But of course I don't. Because I'm masculine.
...Well maybe just one tear, but don't tell anyone I told ya

Mo-Nercy
02-04-2004, 11:15 AM
Cal's a crybaby!!!! jk

Squall and Rinoa running through Galbadia Garden while the Galbadian Army and SeeDs/students from Balamb Garden are battling. *remembers the part where the SeeD swings a sword and knocks a soldier off his bike*

Breine
02-04-2004, 12:50 PM
There are to many to pick just one...

Lord Xehanort
02-04-2004, 05:02 PM
I agree Kristian. But the ending of KH was so freakin sad! I bawled my eyes out!:crying2: :cry: :crying2: And Squall giving up Rinoa! And Zidane 'dying' in the Iifa tree! And Tidus disappearing without saying 'I love you.' to Yuna! IT'S ALL SO SAD! *uses an entire box of tissues* I need a hug... a great. big Danish one. :crying2:

Psychotic
02-04-2004, 10:11 PM
The start of the end battle of FFIV has always been my favourite, with the Final Fantasy theme playing (not that crystal one, the proper one that is called "Final Fantasy") and then all the former party members/dead members appear and tell the heroes to get up and fight.

Brilliance.

Flare_Star
02-05-2004, 01:55 PM
Taking out Seymour for the last......bloody.........time.

bliss.

MJN SEIFER
02-05-2004, 05:45 PM
Seymour is cool!

Herbz7
02-17-2004, 04:00 AM
The best moment has to be... after playing the game for 100hrs+ over the span of 6 months, finally getting all the Ultimate Weapons for every character, completing every optional side quest, leveling up every character to its max, collecting everything there is to, chests ect...(list could keep going).... and then finally smacking the hell out of final boss and watching the ending movie, and all the credits, and the fantasy finally being done...tear... not being able to save again because the game is officially over...

Then finding out the nect FF installment comes out in a year, and you just cant wait to play..hee hee