PDA

View Full Version : dissepeard??

zoti
02-03-2004, 10:05 AM
hmmm....
i think one of my topic has disseperad??
it's name was help.. and i wondered:

what is best dragoon/beastmaster (can you still tame if your beastmaster is subed???)
or beastmaster/dragoon (can you still call for the dragoon???)

thanx for your time

Rostum
02-03-2004, 10:21 AM
It all depends on your preference... some people may like the advantages of having Dragoon as their main, or vice-versa.

Bahamut2000X
02-03-2004, 11:43 AM
If dragoon is subbed you can't summon the Wyvern. But if your subbed as the beast master you'll be crappy at taming monsters as they are only around thel evel of the subbed class (which is half your main level, so it's weak compared to monsters you will be fighting.)

zoti
02-03-2004, 12:16 PM
but one more thing....

in a party....should the combonation go fine??? or is it JUST a solo????
(i wonder because me and my buddys shall make a party so.....??)
what do you guys think???
or shal i just sub one of them with blk mage???
or is dragoon/beastmaster (that is what i want to be...) the best i can be...??

Lionx
02-03-2004, 04:05 PM
Man those combinations suck both party and solo.

Beastmaster is solo only, so BST/WHM is a good choice. They have little power party-wise.

DRG/WAR and DRG/SAM is the most effective way to use a DRG in the party. I could type more but i gotta go now..if it isnt answered later i will type a whole lot more, but its these combinations that will help your job.

Rostum
02-04-2004, 05:16 AM
Oh, just a side note, you and you won't be partying all the time with your buddies. You will eventually need to find other people, and they won't accept you because of your sucky job combonations.

I suggest trying out different jobs to level 15 or so ,because I just found out I don't like MNK at level 15 so I may start mages or I may continue with THF, who knows? I'm willing to try.