PDA

View Full Version : SKILL SPHERES!!!!!!!

Omega_x
02-04-2004, 06:30 PM
I at the calm lands part and got my first skill sphre, by an accident I used it to put peircing on one of auron's swords, even though I didn't mean to do it..

N E ways, i was wondering if anyone can tell mne WHERE TO FIND MORE SKILL SPHERES, I was wondering this because I just leaned LuLu double cast and I want Yuna to have it too....

SeeDRankLou
02-04-2004, 07:55 PM
There was a Skill Sphere at Home and another in the Via Purifico, so I guess you got one of those two. You can bribe Zu's for 2 Skill Spheres, but you won't be able to get back to Bikanel for a while. So you'll have to do without until you get the airship. But does Yuna know any Black Magic? Because if she doesn't then that skill is pretty waisted on her until she knows some.

TheSpoonyBard
02-04-2004, 08:14 PM
You don't use a Skill Sphere to customise the ability Piercing, you use a Lv.2 Key Sphere. Just thought I'd point that out. There isn't really much need to Skill Spheres, as everyone will learn everything eventually, and unless you're using the Expert Grid all the skills are round about in the right place (Doublecast in the Black Magic section, etc)

Flare_Star
02-04-2004, 10:18 PM
kinda off topic a bit but does anyone know how to get master spheres? (not that i really need them) I only have 1 and cannot remeber where i got it.

Omega_x
02-05-2004, 03:36 AM
ya, I guess I'll just wait till I get the airship again and go bribe some of those Zu's for skill spheres.

btw how much gil do I need to bribe them with, because I just got YOJIMBO and now i'm broke as a mothaf***er (cost me 150 000 gil!) :mad:

And when in the hell am i gonna get the airship back?

soulICE
02-06-2004, 01:50 AM
you can bribe for Skill Sphere x2 for 360,000 gil from Zuu's.

its expensive, but once you get the airship after fighting Yunalesca you can go to Omega Ruins and sell all the equipment the monsters drop.

BUT

since you get so much experience in the Omega Ruins, you might not even need to get skill spheres, it'll be so easy for your characters to travel the grid just by leveling up. :p