PDA

View Full Version : WHM Wyvern Spells...

matos1016
02-05-2004, 02:00 AM
Anyone who has a Drg/Whm combination could you please list any abilities that your wyvern has gotten and about what lvl you were when you noticed your wyvern started using them. For example, it is known that the wyvern uses "Cure Breath" during a weapon skill and around lvl 20 it uses "Healing Breath II". Does it ever learn any others? Also, does anyone know the healing caps of Healing spells (i.e. 100hp...120 hp?). I'm trying to compile a list of all possilble spells and I am not able to find information anywhere. Thanks for everyones help.

Delolith
03-13-2004, 05:47 PM
The spells are what lvl sub whm you have. now that i have a whm thats lvl 12 subbed it does healing breath II sometimes. An the weirdest thing i found out is that......I got poisoned used my weapon skill and then my Wyvern used some kinda breath attack to heal my poison, and it worked. Once i have a lvl 21 whm sub my Wyvern will b able to do Healing Breath III randomly if i have the spell. So to sum it up Wyvern can debuff and use healing breath with anykind of subed mage including DRK or PLD. The bad thing is, its completely random on when he will do it. so its not all that good. and without a melee subbed like WAR or THF your Wyvern will NOT use a breath attack that does damage.