PDA

View Full Version : Songstress

Lawson
02-05-2004, 12:36 PM
I'm playing through X-2 for the second time and this time I decided to put my Songstress into use. So I gave it to Yuna to Master. Now I've noticed that I've learned everything but one ability. After some research I've discovered that I need The Book of Magical Dances 1 to learn MP Mambo. Can anyone tell me where I can find this? I got the second book somewhere...don't remember where though. If someone can tell me that too to ease my curiousity I would appreciate it! I did a search to see if this has been asked before but I didn't find anything. I guess I'm the only dolt around where doesn't know where it is.*lol*

SeeDRankLou
02-05-2004, 06:31 PM
I don't know which one you get from these two events, but you get them here:

-Defeat the Experiment in Djose Temple when it is at level 5 for all three parts.
-Clear the Den of Woe.

Both of these are done in chapter 5.

Lawson
02-06-2004, 02:20 AM
Ah ha! That explains it. The second book is obtained from the Experiment in Djose Temple (I did that during my last game) and by process of elimination the first book is from the Den of Woe. *sulky face* I got lucky enough to miss the first sphere (chasing Ormi & Logos through Mushroom Rock) during my first game so I didn't get to complete the Den of Woe. That's why I didn't get the first book. I have all of the Crimson Spheres so far (just need the ones in Via Infinito) so I'm good to go!

Thanks muchly!