PDA

View Full Version : Stupid annoying Agfa Easy Pix SX

Psychotic
02-05-2004, 12:42 PM
First of all, don't call me stupid for buying this crappy thing, as it was bought for me.

Second of all, I doubt any of you people bought one, but here's hoping

Anyway, the digital camera itself is OK, I guess, but the problem is when I try to run it on my PC. It came with a disc with a load of random crappy software on, which was obviously not related to the camera but was some sort of photo editing stuff or something, so I didn't install that stuff originally, but decided to today in order to make the damn thing work, which it didn't. Anyway, the USB port detected the camera previously, as it said "New USB device detected" on the screen. But whenever I plug it in, something obviously happens as my computer makes all the nice little loading sounds, and the camera even turns on, saying "PC >>>>>>" but then that message disappears from the camera after about a second, and it won't turn back on unless it is disconnected from the PC. But, the camera doesn't load up the pics or anything automatically onto the screen, nor is there a way to make the program for it run.

So basically: Anyone has any ideas on how to make this stupid thing load up on my PC, before I go even more insane?

Endless
02-05-2004, 02:08 PM
If you're using XP, once you plug your camera and turn it into "connect mode" or whatever, it will appear in your "my computer" as a digital cam or a hard drive/removable device. You just then have to browse it and copy the pics you want.