PDA

View Full Version : Thy Light Warriors.

Vivi Ornitier
02-07-2004, 10:26 PM
Allright when i get the game (which is going to be like in two weeks) and get about lvl 50, i mean sure i'll go in a clan to lvl up easier but after lvl 50 i want to create my own clan called the Light Warriors but you would at least have to be 50-60 for a lvl if anyone is interest then can just tell me.

Rostum
02-07-2004, 11:28 PM
I'm not interested, as I'm in a few LS at the moment, but why in gods name would you want to have only level 50-60 people in it? One of the main purposes of a LS is to help everyone, and alot of lower leveled people need help.

And another thing about it is... level 50 is a pretty decent challenge to get upto I can assure you that.

Lionx
02-10-2004, 12:13 AM
Ah i see, its just another Phoenix Down LS. In beta there was a LS named PhoenixDown and it was started based on the exact same principle. Lvl 45-50 people only. Needless to say most of the people in there think they are so "l33t" and they arent well respected by some people because some of their members were just jerks due to just plain jerkiness or their l33t attitude. The concept of only lvl 50 people also turns alot of people off.

Also i wont join a LS just for that, lets say theres some cool guy that is lvl 20,sorry nope you cant join your not 50 yet. Also inviting just anyone lvl 50 isnt nice at all..=/ Dont want some n00b who is lvl 50 and just acts like a know-it-all. That is basically the mentalitiy of the LS in beta. LS are there for a group of people and friends to have fun and share information, its rarely a clan thing in this game especially since there is no PKing. LS, not clan btw ^^'

But if you can pull this off without those from the above, good luck and hope it goes fine.