PDA

View Full Version : If you had a chance.

final_zell
02-08-2004, 01:04 AM
Whats up every one. if you had a chance to be in a live action low budget but very good qulity ff movie would you do it.and if you would would you do it for free and would you travel if you had too..

Big D
02-08-2004, 03:11 AM
*Moves thread to the 'General Final Fantasy' forum*

I'd love to be in a good Final Fantasy movie, but my acting skills would need much work. However, I wouldn't do it if it was going to cost me money. If it was a good movie, then the creators would make a heap of cash from it. It'd be preferrable to benefit from my efforts.

It's be great to use a sword or spear, and wear a wacky Tetsuya Nomura-designed costume, though.

black orb
02-08-2004, 03:31 AM
>>> Live action FF doesnt sound like a good idea to me..

FEOK
02-08-2004, 03:52 AM
It would if it was a movie made out of 8-bit theater.

Advent Child
02-08-2004, 05:23 PM
8-bit theatre is about the farthest thing from live action possible. That would be abysmal.

Breine
02-08-2004, 07:53 PM
Maybe... I don't know... 'cause I LOVE Final Fantasy, but on the other hand I don't think a movie based on a FF-game would be good...

Sean
02-08-2004, 08:52 PM
No... Final Fantasy sucks.

ForeverZeroUltima
02-09-2004, 12:17 AM
*kills Sean for saying that*

I personally am planning on making a Chrono Cross movie XD hey it's the most realistic one i've played SO FAR (capitalized SO FAR so no one will say "but FFX is more realistic!")

final_zell
02-14-2004, 03:49 AM
I see some of you missunder stood me well its my fault i dont mean a movie based on a piticular game but a movie that has the basse of the game a hero weird comstums and wepons things like that

Psychotic
02-14-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by final_zell
a movie that has the basse of the game a hero weird comstums and wepons things like that

You mean like the Matrix? Because man are trenchoats and shades weird.

But anyway, I sure would, as I'd get paid. Maybe not for doing the movie, but for TV interviews I would :D

Herbz7
02-16-2004, 07:55 AM
A final fantsay movie, with real people as the actors...brings a thought, but it would be the same as maybe having a dragonball z movie like that, couldnt quite see it, its all better in animation, especiall FF animation like Spirits within, or Advent Children, and the cut scenes from FFX. so although its a good thought to bring up..my response is no..sry

final_zell
02-27-2004, 01:19 AM
i understand what you mean. a ff movie would be weird but i think if there where no gf's and a good stroy line with lots of action with extreamly good effects it would be something to enjoy if given a chance do you know what i mean ?