PDA

View Full Version : Second Confrontation with Riku in HB (spoiler inside)

Phil
02-08-2004, 03:25 AM
Okay now I'm super-duper confused. Riku says that Kiari's heart is inside sora. Did her spirit go in sora when she died because of some paupou fruit link or what? I'm confused about this.

Advent Child
02-08-2004, 05:15 PM
it's a HUGE spoiler. i think you should wait and see.

Lord Xehanort
02-08-2004, 09:59 PM
I never understood it either... I've beaten the game twice. Maybe I knew but just forgot. Meh. Please infotm me via PM Advent Child.

kaizer21
04-09-2004, 07:35 PM
remember the part when kairi passes through u as if she was a ghost in the beginning :rolleyes2 ? when she past through u, her hart went inside him..get it :D ? lol...my sister pointed that out when i asked the same question...and she's just 6 years old!lol :)

Lord Xehanort
05-09-2004, 01:58 AM
But how did the other 6 hearts get in him? :confused:

Trumpet Thief
05-10-2004, 11:56 PM
It must have something to do with him being Keyblade master. But as for Kairi, I would guess it was to prove that their hearts were connected without using papou fruits.

Or something like that, anyways...

Brownjames07
05-17-2004, 09:14 AM
the Dark Keyblade was formed from the other six Princesses of heart's hearts. When he unlocked his heart and distroyed that keyblade the Princesses got their hearts back. That's why the second keyblade disappeared. Jiminiy Cricket said that when you read Sora's story at a certain point in the game.

Lord Xehanort
05-17-2004, 10:46 PM
I never read the journal. *is a bum*

zacks_clone
05-17-2004, 11:12 PM
:: coguh :: kiari loves sora :: cough ::

a friend pointed that out to me last night.go robert for clearing up my messed up head.

Draupnir2005
06-06-2004, 01:55 AM
I hate Kairi and Sora and their pre-pubecent love story. They are not in love and frankly I wanted to stab Kairi from the moment she appeared... She is only connected to Sora's heart, because she is one of the princesses...or Riku was lying. Riku was cool, I think Riku should have been the main character, because he is soooo much cooler than Sora, who is really lame!

TasteyPies
06-06-2004, 03:22 AM
Yeah Sora is the lamest ff-ish hero there is

Blind Unknown
06-07-2004, 12:40 AM
I hate Kairi and Sora and their pre-pubecent love story. They are not in love and frankly I wanted to stab Kairi from the moment she appeared... She is only connected to Sora's heart, because she is one of the princesses...or Riku was lying. Riku was cool, I think Riku should have been the main character, because he is soooo much cooler than Sora, who is really lame!

Even if your reason for liking Riku completely sucked, I agree. Riku was willing to do anything he could to see other worlds and save Kairi. In fact Kairi is a selfish bitch IMO. Does she even know that Riku turned to the darkness just to HELP HER? And yet when Sora decides to leave her in Traverse Town to go rescue Riku in HB, she doesn't want him to leave.

I agree with you on that too, this puppy-love crap story is pathetic as well.

ChaosCalibur
06-07-2004, 02:15 AM
Yeah Sora is the lamest ff-ish hero there is

How can you say that? He's a lot cooler than Tidus or Zidane, he even beat Cloud AND Squall at the same time and all by himself! Plus he's only 14, that just adds to his "coolness factor" it's just overwhelming... :eek:

square_is_the_best
06-08-2004, 10:21 PM
First of all, the game is rated E for EVERYONE.
Second, its more than half DISNEY.
Sheesh. You people. Yes Riku was cool but only as cool as Sora. But Sora was a better hero. And Tidus is cooler than Sora.

Pheesh
08-11-2004, 03:59 PM
kairi and sora were linked not only because of kairi's love for sora but because of there trust. Remember when she wanted to leave the island with only sora (no riku).... hence the trust. he was there for her when her haert was weakest and that is probobly (along with the fact that he was pure of darkness) why she took refuge inside of him. Perhapse if riku had stayed and been at that spot, at that time she may have entered his heart.

GhandiOwnsYou
08-12-2004, 03:29 AM
nope. Sorry, as lame as Sora may be at times...He;s still better than Tidus. maybe not Zidane. he gets bonus points for having a touchign big brother moment, teaching VIVI to pee outdoors. and much hilarity ensued...

Giga Guess
08-15-2004, 06:36 PM
This is hardly the place to get into a "Sora so suX0rZ" debate, but I think he was a good hero. And one does have to remember that he acts juvenile because he IS! He's only 14. And he's devout in what he believes, and was willing to do a great deal of things, either crazy or self sacrificial to save those he loved. That makes him pretty okay in my books.

But yeah, he has Kairi's heart from the moment she passed through him in Destiny Island (That's what it's called....rite?). It's illustrated by a few scenes, like the slideshow in Deep Jungle, when the Castle is shown.

Trumpet Thief
08-15-2004, 07:07 PM

chaos: I couldn't agree more!

Rubedo: Neither could I!

Max the Man
08-20-2004, 10:58 PM
Riku was cool, I think Riku should have been the main character, because he is soooo much cooler than Sora, who is really lame!

Yay! thank you for saying that... oh and Kairi never really died, did she? I thought since she was one of the princesses, that if she died, then the others died, and besides in Neverland, i think she said something and was walking around and stuff.

Ouch!
08-23-2004, 08:29 PM
Unmarked spoilers.

Playing through a second time I did pay more attention to all the hints that Kairi was with Sora. The first hint was when you enter Merlin's house, Sora saw Kairi walking around and talking to him. I believe that would be her heart speaking to him.

Also the way he said he recognized Hallow Bastion in the slideshow picture in Deep Jungle and when he first came to that world. That was definately Kairi in him recognizing Hallow Bastion, as that is where she came from. Also when Sora saw Kairi's memory of the old woman telling her the story of the keyblade in the Hallow Bastion library.

I'd have to agree it happened when Kairi flew into Sora's arms and disappeared into him.

As for Sora being a good hero, I agree with Giga Guess. He was acting like a kid because he is a kid. He's only 14, what can you expect. As far as the Kairi and Sora love thing goes, I wouldn't really call it that. There was definately a mutual attraction, but when they talked it sounded as if they were friendly but still unsure about their feelings.

Riku would have made one hell of a main character. If a game was made of Riku's story during Kingdom Hearts, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Giga Guess
08-23-2004, 09:02 PM
Very well put, in all facets.

StarlightAngel
08-24-2004, 03:01 AM
Unmarked spoilers.
Riku would have made one hell of a main character. If a game was made of Riku's story during Kingdom Hearts, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

*nodnod*