PDA

View Full Version : Trinity in Halloween Town

Dragonflame
02-10-2004, 01:51 AM
I am worried, because I am currently trying to finish everything in KH to get the Deep Dive ending, and my friend told me that there was a trinity in the Oogie Boogie's Manor in Halloween Town. Did I miss it? Can I get it back? Do I even need to complete all the trinities to get the Deep Dive ending?

Jalbrean
02-10-2004, 02:08 AM
Well if you're playing the U.S. version of KH you won't be getting 'Deep Dive' That's for KH: Final Mix. You will get a trailer though.

The requirements are: Locking all the worlds keyholes (Including Winnie the Pooh's book), Beating the Hades cup tournement, and finding all 99 Dalmations.

Now if you imported Final Mix. I'm not sure if the requirements are different. I'd have to look it up.

Lord Xehanort
02-10-2004, 09:22 PM
I made the same mistake. You cannot get that Trinity back. I restarted my entire game because of that. Grr :mad:

zacks_clone
02-10-2004, 09:49 PM
I almost made the mistake of redoing everything,for fear I had lost the chance to see the secret ending.The US version you dont need to do all the trinitys

Dragonflame
02-10-2004, 11:09 PM
Thank you all. That is a huge relief. I guess I don't have to restart my game.

Lord Xehanort
02-11-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by zacks_clone
I almost made the mistake of redoing everything,for fear I had lost the chance to see the secret ending.The US version you dont need to do all the trinitys

I thought we needed all the Trinities! And puppies! And the Hades Cup! And Ansem Reports! And Ultima Weapon! You are not telling me I restarted 36 hours because gamefaqs.com was wrong!

Dragonflame
02-11-2004, 03:07 AM
Wait a second! Do you or do you not need all the Trinities, Ansem's Reports, etc.?

Also, where do you find Monstro? The last three dalmations are there, but whenever I go to it or past it, Goofy tells me to hurry on before Monstro comes back. Are those 3 puppies lost forever?

Del Murder
02-11-2004, 04:36 AM
Keep trying (come from different directions if possible) and I think eventually he'll eat you again.

Jalbrean
02-11-2004, 05:11 AM
Ansem: you restarted for nothing. Just to make sure I also checked gamefaqs.

If you have all the Dalmatians, sealed every keyhole, and beat the Hades Cup, then you will get an extra special ending movie.

Dragonflame: Del Murder is right. Just keep going to the area where Monstro should be, and eventually he'll come back.

Lord Xehanort
02-11-2004, 07:49 PM
Once you beat Neverland, fly (NOT WARP) to Monstro from Agrabah. You should be eaten.

Make sure you seal 100 Acre Wood too.

Dragonflame
02-11-2004, 11:04 PM
Ok, I found it. Thank you.