PDA

View Full Version : How exactly do you get another Excalibur than Orlandu's or is it even possible??

Roy Principality
02-10-2004, 04:24 AM
Hey, I was just wondering how you get another one. I heard from Lionell Castle but I've never seem to figure out why it never has shown up. Is it some kind of myth or what? I appreciate anyones help. Thanks.

Great Warrior
02-11-2004, 01:20 AM
hello,

I think if I remember correctly you...

1) Obtain a character with the "Two Swords" ability from the ninja job class...
2) Equip the Excalibur in the top hand of that person
3) Equip a sheild in the bottom hand (If this doesnt work with the sheild try a regular sword such as the rune blade).
4) Go to Lionel Castle's Shop, Goto the fitting room, and goto that character and click "Best Fit" You should now in one hand have a Excalibur that the name is in RED, and a rune blade or whatever in the other hand. Simply choose "Quit Fitting" and select the runeblade or whatever it is.

5) Enjoy, Your New Excalibur, That Only Cost 10 Gil

If this doesnt work please post and tell me :)

Edgar
02-11-2004, 09:54 AM
I don't know if Great Warrior's info is correct (I forgot how to do it) but when I saw 'Two Swords' and 'Shield', I assume tht he is right.

I should work on all swords and knightswords (including Chaos Blade). Katanas are different though since it's two handed. There is a way to dupe katanas but I can't remember (again).

Great Warrior
02-11-2004, 09:47 PM
hmmm edgar, if you figure out how to dupe kantana's please let me know :)

Edgar
02-15-2004, 02:49 AM
There's a post on it somewhere here...if it still exist :)

I'll check it out.

EDIT: Never mind, it's gone.

Del Murder
02-15-2004, 04:14 AM
You can also find an Excalibur in the Deep Dungeon. :D

unknown88
02-21-2004, 06:23 PM
To make more katanas you need Orlandu with 2 swords ability, It works the same way except for that.

Savage
03-07-2004, 08:54 AM
hey, sorry but it didnt work:cry:
i placed the excalibur in the top hand of my no-name char and ramza and placed a sword or sheild in the other hand, went to lionel and tryed it out, selected my char, fitting room, best fit... and nothing:cry: :cry: :cry:
any one else have any other theroys?

BG-57
03-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Be sure to shop at a store that sells knight swords. Have your character in a class that can equip knight swords, put the 2-swords option on. Put the shield in the right hand and the sword in the left hand (i.e. equip the items backwards from normal), then try best fit. The shop assumes the character wants to carry a sword in the right hand and puts it on in place of the shield. Agree to best fit, pay the 10 gil, and you're done!

Savage
03-07-2004, 09:56 PM
YES!:) :) :) IT WORKED
thanks alot!
now i gotta find out how to do the katana dupe