PDA

View Full Version : WHAT SHOULD I MAKE OF AURON

Omega_x
02-11-2004, 06:13 PM
I am the end of mt. Gagazet and have just completed Auron’s sphere grid, and have a couple of teleport spheres and level 3 and 4 key spheres, I was wondering where on the grid should I put him next??

I was thinking of putting him on Wakka’s grid for the extra strength and accuracy

Lord Xehanort
02-11-2004, 08:40 PM
Send him to Rikku's grid for Speed.

TheSpoonyBard
02-11-2004, 08:43 PM
I'd continue along the path into Tidus' area. There he'll gain both strength and agility, then he can go to Wakka's to top up on strength. Go to Rikku's after that, then he can begin to learn the magics.

Lord Xehanort
02-11-2004, 08:46 PM
I'd take Rikku's first (Auron really needs the Agility) then Tidus' if you still have time before you beat the game.

DocFrance
02-11-2004, 09:04 PM
I'd say Wakka's so he can get some much-needed accuracy.

Omega_x
02-11-2004, 11:55 PM
I'll probably just put him on wakka's, because rikku's doesn't have alot of strength nodes, and he doesn't really need the agility all that bad because he already has high defense.

thx for the suggestions

p.s. When am I gonna get the airship back??

Mo-Nercy
02-12-2004, 07:39 AM
I would go for Rikku's or Tidus' grid.

shakeelw
02-16-2004, 04:56 PM
I've been wondering, In the starting FMV sequence, what is Auron doing when Sin comes to attack Zanarkand. He shows his 'urn' thingy. What was that for?
And when Rikku asks to join the team as a gardian what did he check when he said something like "Aha, as I thought..."

Anybody here know anything about it?

SHakeel
:)

zacks_clone
02-16-2004, 05:17 PM
didnt somone say that the bottle was something to do with sin?(im calling it a bottle).Sin Summon or something like that.I think i read it somwhere.Other then that,iv no idea,sorry.

Omega_x
02-16-2004, 05:52 PM
I thought that bottle was just where he kept his alchohol, sippin on some jin n' juice

The Man
02-16-2004, 09:58 PM
AURON IS UNSENT

Del Murder
02-16-2004, 10:00 PM
What does that have to do with anything?

The Man
02-16-2004, 10:07 PM
I was attempting to explain what I thought thought of Auron. :)

(hint: it was not a serious post ;))

DocFrance
02-16-2004, 10:27 PM
The bottle thing: it's a jug of sake. In the opening FMV, he was raising it to Sin as sort of a tribute or toast to Jecht - who had become Sin.

The thing with Rikku: he was checking her eyes out, because he thought she was al Bhed.

Kahless
02-19-2004, 04:50 AM
I always thought he was trying to get drunk. But I think it's moonshine.

Maxico
02-19-2004, 10:09 AM
I always though it looked like those bottles people kept sake in. And I wonder where he buys that anyway, and where did he get those sunglasses, is there a sunglass manufactory somewhere

Flare_Star
02-20-2004, 09:56 AM
I remember seeing stuff coming out of aurons bottle when he holds it to sin, like everything else that goes near it?

back on topic, i would say that you should go onto tidus' path, then wakka's, then go and get auto-life and continue through yuna's (as you will need to know white magic if you are planning on fighting dark aeons), eventually getting HP and speed in rikku's.

p.s are you gonna fight d.aeons? Becuase finishing aurons path and around half of someone elses would be enough to finish the game.

Breine
02-20-2004, 05:48 PM
You should go with Tidus'. There he will get agility and strength... :D

Omega_x
02-21-2004, 03:33 AM
I just beat the yevon dome and got the airship again, and I do want to level up and face dark aeons.

So does that mean that I should get all my charcters to learn white magic?

and how do you max out a stat (like strength), do you have to complete the full grid?

Flare_Star
02-21-2004, 06:03 PM
Getting your chars to learn white magic is advisable, but you dont need to. And if you complete the sphere grid you will have around 180 str. To max it out, you will have to fill empty nodes up with the needed sphere (strength spheres).

The same goes for others, but you will need the sphere corresponding to the stat you want to rise.

You can get strength spheres from Juggernaut in monster arena.

You can get evasion spheres from Pteryx (monster arena)

HP spheres - Ironclad (m.n)

I think you can get speed spheres off Fenrir as well.

But dont bother with all that yet, you will need to train (a lot) to beat monster arena creations, and it takes bloody A.G.E.S to complete the sphere grid.