PDA

View Full Version : how far did you get?

steveo
02-12-2004, 11:00 AM
where is the furthest you have got on the game without all your characters dying

Xander
02-12-2004, 11:45 AM
I only got a game over twice in the game, as far as I can remember. The earliest was the 3rd (I think) Seymour battle as I wasn't really prepared for it. The other time was one of the Yunalesca battles. If I ever die in an FF, it's usually cos I'm unprepared for what's gonna happen/don't have the right ability/armour equipped or something like that.

But most of the fights in FFX were way too easy >_<

Psychotic
02-12-2004, 12:08 PM
The first time I played it, I died in ZANARKAND TO THAT SINSPAWN FIRST BOSS THING! *weeps* And there weren't any save points before then either (or if there were, I missed them) so I had to go through all that nonsense at the start again.

But second time through, I lasted out until Yunalesca, who soundly thrashed me a million times.

Anaralia
02-12-2004, 06:07 PM
Ah, yes, Yunalesca, the fiend that would not die.

I actually died first, though, crossing the desert. It was one of those "I don't want to heal, we're almost there!" things when an incredibly lame monster came out and killed me. It was quite embarrassing.

Lord Xehanort
02-12-2004, 10:41 PM
I never lost to Yunalesca. Mega-Death doesn't work on Zombie characters, and the 'Eater' abilities still heal you. My 3 main fighters could heal, everyone else just ran in and defended.

I only died in Omega Temple. That's it.

SeeDRankLou
02-13-2004, 12:34 AM
Seymour Flux came very close to killing me, but I pulled through. Yunalesca came even closer to killing me, but I pulled through. My first time to die was against the last form of Sin. I wanted to see what it's overdrive looked like. Well, it looks like a white flash and then death, even though I was using an aeon to shield it????? But that was my first time.

black orb
02-13-2004, 01:08 AM
>>> The second Seymour-Flux thing..

m4tt
02-13-2004, 03:35 AM
Yunalesca was the farthest I ever went without getting game over.

Mo-Nercy
02-13-2004, 08:43 AM
Undead Evrae (sp?) when I tried to beat it without using cure items/magic.

Cloud45
02-13-2004, 09:18 PM
i didn't die. unless u count dying against Nemesis a Death :tongue:

Octavious
03-18-2004, 10:41 PM
Seymour Flux was my first death...and last.

crono_logical
03-19-2004, 12:44 AM
Yunalesca was the first time I got a game over, I think.

SpiritWolf
03-20-2004, 05:56 AM
The first time I got a game over was against that one boss after the guados chase you.

The Captain
03-20-2004, 06:23 AM
Not quite the same, but I reset the game a thousand times trying to get the Jecht shot early on. Also, I kept trying to win the very first Blitzball game, but never did.

I believe I died when I was Djose Highroad and didn't recognize that all my characters had become petrified by the Basilisk enemy. That was fun.

Take care all.