PDA

View Full Version : Some screanshots iv never seen befor.

zacks_clone
02-14-2004, 07:34 PM
iv been running around the web and i came accross this website whitch has afew screanshots iv never seen before.They bring up a new question as to who is who and also,maybe an answer to who the young lady it( i think anyways:P)

the first screanshot is here: Destiny Island (http://www.winterfaith.net/riku/kh2/screen2.jpg)

now,heres the picture of the young lady in the skirt.The lighting on destiny island makes it seem as if she is there.I think that this is deinetly kairi

Her? (http://www.winterfaith.net/riku/kh2/screen8.jpg)

Dunno if anyones seen the full of this picture,i surly havent. Now, is the red haired man evil,or is the dual weilder?

Keyblades VS Red (http://www.winterfaith.net/riku/kh2/sorascreen2.jpg)

and,whos this guy?has anyone seen this screanshot before??(i havent!)

who?? (http://www.winterfaith.net/riku/kh2/screen7.jpg)

I just thought i'd show these to everyone.now im abit confused.any ideas guys?

DJZen
02-15-2004, 02:50 AM
I think these are from Kingdom Hearts 2. The person with 2 keyblades looks like Sora, only wearing chaps for some reason. The guy with the red skin really looks a lot like Voldo from Soul Calibur.

zacks_clone
02-15-2004, 03:14 AM
WHOA!Back up a moment!Look at the red vs keyblade picture: doesnt that look like the clock shop thing in travers town?i cant for the life of me remember its name...The one with the bells...Doesnt it sorta look like the inside of it??

I know the person with 2 keyblades looks like sora...but im not sure if it is or not.I never played sc2, so iv no idea who the guy is :p

Jalbrean
02-15-2004, 03:22 AM
These are all pictures from the KH2 trailer that was shown last year.

Go Here (http://www.ansemreport.com/kh2trailer.php)

This gives you all the pics from the trailer, plus descriptions and a translation of the dialogue. Very nifty. ;>

zacks_clone
02-15-2004, 03:58 AM
Jee,i knew of the site but i didnt find the screanshots there.huh,awsome.Thank you very much.

Chibi Youkai
02-16-2004, 12:36 AM
Do any of you know where the KH2 trailer can be downloaded from?

MateriaBladeVII
02-21-2004, 04:43 AM
My dear, naive friend- these screens were released months ago at the Tokyo Game Show. You really are waaaaay behind. They're scenes from Kingdom Hearts 2- the much anticipated sequel to our favorite game. It looks waaaay awesome. Totally badass. I can't wait till it comes out! I wanna know if Sora, Donald, and Goofy ever find King Mickey and Riku again...

The guys fighting have been nick-named Dual Weilder (the Sora look-alike) and the red-head guy is one of the many hooded guys- the group that Unknown along with King Mickey belong to. The guy in red seems to be their leader. If you ask me, he kinda reminds me of Greco from Chrono Chross. But of course, it can't be him. Anyways, where were you all this time? lol. This is old news.

If this is all new to you, you'll be very happy to hear that along with KH2, another KH game is going to be released- a GameBoy Advance game called Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. It's yet another story following our favorite heroes in their quest. So far, I've seen Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Cloud all return in this one. They seem to return to the past worlds cuz I've seen screens of them in Wonderland in this game.

Anyways, anybody have any new news on this game? I haven't heard anything again bout this for a looooong while. I think it's well overdue for another announcement from Square-Enix...

Jalbrean
02-21-2004, 05:50 AM
Nope it's been pretty quiet on Square-Enix's side. The only true new thing i've seen is some FMV shots from Chain of Memories.

Hopefully we'll get some new info right around the time of E3.

MateriaBladeVII
02-21-2004, 07:23 PM
Ooh ooh! Jalbrean! I wanna see! FMV shots? Show me! Or at least link me to them...

zacks_clone
02-21-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by MateriaBladeVII
My dear, naive friend- these screens were released months ago at the Tokyo Game Show. You really are waaaaay behind. They're scenes from Kingdom Hearts 2- the much anticipated sequel to our favorite game. It looks waaaay awesome. Totally badass. I can't wait till it comes out! I wanna know if Sora, Donald, and Goofy ever find King Mickey and Riku again...

The guys fighting have been nick-named Dual Weilder (the Sora look-alike) and the red-head guy is one of the many hooded guys- the group that Unknown along with King Mickey belong to. The guy in red seems to be their leader. If you ask me, he kinda reminds me of Greco from Chrono Chross. But of course, it can't be him. Anyways, where were you all this time? lol. This is old news.

If this is all new to you, you'll be very happy to hear that along with KH2, another KH game is going to be released- a GameBoy Advance game called Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. It's yet another story following our favorite heroes in their quest. So far, I've seen Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Cloud all return in this one. They seem to return to the past worlds cuz I've seen screens of them in Wonderland in this game.

Anyways, anybody have any new news on this game? I haven't heard anything again bout this for a looooong while. I think it's well overdue for another announcement from Square-Enix...

...one,im not behind,it just sorta clicked that these screanshots were all related.Iv seen them before.Iv known Kingdom Hearts 2 was comming out.Chain of memories aswell,so dont give me this crap please.That was quite rude of you and i'd appreciate it if you dont do that again.

I was simply pointing out some things iv kind of...thought up.There was one new screanshot in that mess i havent seen, and that was the one with the man in read.-.-

Chibi Youkai
02-22-2004, 04:30 AM
Yeah, I knew about them too, I was just wondering if there was any sort of trailer. Trust me, I knew about them.

Jalbrean
02-22-2004, 04:47 AM
COM FMV pics (http://kh-2.net/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1077048946&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&) There are only three pics, but it's amazing that the GBA can churn out FMV's that look like the in-game graphics of the PS2.

zacks_clone: To be fair I don't think MateriaBladeVII was trying to insult you. He could of probably chose his words better though. -Pimp slaps MateriaBlade- Bad!

MateriaBladeVII
02-22-2004, 05:21 AM
Hey- I was just telling you. And you did say that you've never seen those screens before. They've been around since the beginning. And I wasn't being mean. Geez- people are so quick to think they're being attacked...

Anyways, Jalbrean- those can't be KH:CoM FMV screens. They are PS2 graphics. It's impossible for GBA to even be able to output that many pixels for graphics that great...

Those are cool screens though- never seen 'em before. And I know for a fact that they havent been round since the beginning. So maybe theres been some info leakage from Square-Enix or an announcement is imminent.

Jalbrean
02-22-2004, 05:34 AM
Nope. Go to www.ansemreport.com in their CoM media section you'll find the same pictures. Square-Enix said that they were going to have FMV's in CoM's that would floor us. They were right.

zacks_clone
02-23-2004, 12:57 AM
Iv been looking at the KH2 pictures and keep looking back at the pictures of Sora...Does anyone else feel hes going for a...Riku look?

Jalbrean
02-23-2004, 01:01 PM
Hmm well I don't know if he's trying to emulate Riku, but I think he's got a more mature look. I wonder where he acquired his new clothes from...

Chibi Youkai
02-24-2004, 03:54 AM
He does seem to have a slighty more mature look, but definantly a little more Riku-ish... Hmm, I really hadn't noticed it before... intreging.

DJZen
02-24-2004, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Jalbrean
Hmm well I don't know if he's trying to emulate Riku, but I think he's got a more mature look. I wonder where he acquired his new clothes from...

Hot Topic

MateriaBladeVII
02-25-2004, 02:39 AM
LMAO!!! Good one, DJzen!

And I don't think he looks like Riku at all. Quite frankly- I don't get where you all think he looks different at all. He's the same old Sora- he's just grown a couple inches and has more of an attitude from his battle experiences.

MorningGlow
02-25-2004, 05:01 PM
All of those shots are from a trailer i've seen. The first one is destiny islands but its not confirmed if thats Kairi (she stands like kairi in another similar screenshot so I think it might be) oh and the duel wielder isn't sora - no idea who he is!!!!

Any1 have any theorys to the storyline????

zacks_clone
02-25-2004, 09:26 PM
i used to think that the neon city was a death world(secret ending on KH),a world where spirits go.And that the dual weilder escaped,following Ansem and Riku maybe to find and help Sora...But that has sense changed...

Actually,i have none for this game.Im just really confuzed.

Dragonflame
03-02-2004, 02:24 AM
I bet it has something to do with a villain with evil intentions who is resisted by a protagonist and his/her friends. They fight many battles and encounter one or two plot twists but they ultimately prevail and save the world.

Or at least something along those lines.

Kirobaito
03-02-2004, 04:29 AM
What game is this, Dragonflame? I read from that: a villain ultimately prevails and saves the world. I have GOT to play this.

Chibi Youkai
03-03-2004, 12:36 AM
A villian prevailing, then saving the world? Talk about a hypocrite. Yes, that would be intresting to play, and I would definantly pay for it. Lol.:p

DJZen
03-03-2004, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Chibi Youkai
A villian prevailing, then saving the world? Talk about a hypocrite. Yes, that would be intresting to play, and I would definantly pay for it. Lol.:p

Well, let me put it this way. Sora isn't supposed to be the keyblade master.

Meditate on that.

Chibi Youkai
03-04-2004, 12:21 AM
True, true, but he wasn't the antagonist.

DJZen
03-07-2004, 01:55 AM
No, and Riku wasn't the protagonist.

Chibi Youkai
03-07-2004, 02:06 AM
Obviously, but he wasn't really the antagonist either.

Jalbrean
03-07-2004, 12:28 PM
Materiablade - I confirmed those FMV shots are from the GBA game. Those photo's are right on the official COM site. There's also a Chain of Memories Halloween Town wallpaper on the site too. Made me think of you. ;p

Crono9051
03-07-2004, 05:34 PM
This is the first time I have seen those trailers. Thanks to the people who put the links to those webpages. I CANT WAIT TIL IT COMES OUT!!!:D

Btw does anyone know when it comes out in the U.S.?

zacks_clone
03-07-2004, 11:49 PM
oh jeez...i dont know.How far is it into production?

MateriaBladeVII
03-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Awwww- thankies Jalbrean! You thought of me! How sweet! lol. j/p. Seriously? Halloween Town is gonna be in KH:CoM?! Dude! YES! Lemme see that? Where's this wallpaper? :giddy:

Chibi Youkai
03-09-2004, 03:30 AM
Yeah, I wanna know know too.

Jalbrean
03-09-2004, 05:02 AM
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/games/gba/khcom/)

Or here's the Halloween town wallpaper. Spooks of Halloween Town (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/games/gba/khcom/wallpaper/khcom_wall_01_1024x768.jpg)

MateriaBladeVII
03-09-2004, 10:10 PM
Cool! It's the same artwork from the original Kingdom Hearts though... Nothing new... Darn...

Well, at least we know there's gotta be Halloween Town in KH:CoM now- otherwise, it wouldn't be on the site! :giddy:

Geez- when is there gonna be more info released! I'm tired of waiting! ARRRRRGH! :grumble:

Chibi Youkai
03-10-2004, 11:55 PM
Oh... I wish I could read Japanese... or speak it for that matter. Rats. Oh well... That's the next language I plan on learning... after I get out of school, or to onw where they teach it.

Lord Xehanort
03-28-2004, 09:49 PM
I know that Sora fights with 'Red' in a ring of fire in KH2. So, 'Red' is, more likely than not, evil. 'Dual Wielder' (sp?) is a protaganist, more likely than not, for the same reason. That and the fact that he is using the Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades.