PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem

FEOK
02-14-2004, 09:36 PM
Who else has played this game? I love it so much. I'm currently on Chapter 16,, and Iv'e only lost Lowen, which dosen't even matter as he's a pretty bad character for a calivar and the fact he has no eyes are kinda freaky.

Yrkoon
02-22-2004, 02:20 AM
is that game out in uk an whats it like?

FEOK
02-22-2004, 02:46 AM
I'm not sure if it's out in the UK, I don't live there.
As for the game: It's like FFT, only with no armor, weapons can break, there are certian characters with classes, characters can promote, and the story is very awesome and unique.

BatChao
02-23-2004, 10:44 AM
Wait a sec, this game is nothing like FF:T. It's like Advance Wars except you can't make units and when you lose on, they are gone forever.

Yea, I thought I loved this game too... actually I do. But the last few chapter are so punishing if you didn't level your characters correctly... I just wanted to kill myself. And the fact that it saves after every turn makes it super challenging. Good in the fact that you have the think like every move counts (because they do) but bad because if you make one little mistake, you either gotta start the mission over or move on and live with that mistake, and sometimes that means letting a unit die. And I didn't want that the happen. I kept all my units alive until the final chapter. At that point, I didn't care anymore, I just wanted the pain the end. But yea, this game rocks. It's just super painful if you care too much about your units.

Vaprice
03-04-2004, 04:33 PM
what lvl were you guys at whebn you beat the game? How many chapters are there? I dont have Luciius anymore...which sucks......but meh.

yeah its a great game, very tactical in some situations. One mistake can be crucial though, Ive started over many times. It stinks.

BatChao
03-05-2004, 07:49 PM
I was horrendously underleveled at the end of the game because I didn't think to level my guys up to 20 before promoting them. Because of this, they were really really weak (also the fact that I didn't level Lyn, Elliwood, or Nils at all didn't help since you have to bring them into the final fight). Most of my guys I brought were the ones you get later in the game that are already pretty strong. The only one I brought from the beginning of the game (Besides to ones I had to bring) was Erk and Lucius becuase they rock at magic. I think my guys were around level 15 or 16 promoted, but they were promoted at around lecel 13 or 14, so they definitely weren't up to snuff. I had to run away with all my weaker characters. Nils was a pathetic level 5 or something. Jaffar, Hector, and my mages did most of the smashing. Hector was the only one I waited until lvl 20 to promote him. I think he was like level 6 or something promoted, but was still strong as hell.

Nino Brown
03-08-2004, 12:57 AM
I just beat the game last week. The only character that I lost was Canas. He sucked anyways.

Citizen Bleys
03-08-2004, 01:49 AM
I've never played, although I will someday.

I just had to comment because I saw Nino Brown's name as last poster in this forum and it's been forever

*waves*